What are some good mantras to use in the morning to give your day an early boost?
And what exactly is a morning meditation mantra, anyway?
You know the value of meditation as a daily habit.
But your mind wanders so much, from the beginning and throughout your meditation time, you’d like some help setting and maintaining your focus.
Here’s where a mantra of the day can help.
Speak one of the morning chants in this post before and after meditation, and you’ll give your mind a rallying point.
What Is a Morning Mantra?
A mantra is a simple statement you repeat throughout your day to influence your thinking and motivate you to act in accordance with it.
When you use a mantra in meditation, it could be as simple as one word you repeat to help you concentrate.
The shorter the mantra, the easier it is to remember and to repeat several times a day. But if you’re wondering which mantra is very powerful in eliciting the outcome you want, there are two factors to take into consideration:
- Its length
- Its relevance to you
Mantras or chants that say what you need to hear or that challenge your thinking (in positive ways) are going to be most powerful for you.
We think you’ll find many that fit that description in the list below.
How to a Use Morning Mantra
Thanks to technology and your resourcefulness, adding morning mantras to start the day has never been easier.
- Add it as a label for your alarm so you’ll see it when you wake.
- Write a morning mantra on a whiteboard you’ll see every morning.
- Use a reminder app to prompt you with a morning chant minutes after waking.
- Add a morning mantra to the top of your daily or weekly planning page.
- Use an affirmation app that prompts you with a specific mantra throughout the day.
Apps and office supplies can both be part of the creation of this new daily habit. What will you use first?
52 Uplifting Morning Mantras to Power Start Your Day
If you’re wondering which mantra to chant after waking up, you now have 52 to try or alter to suit your goals.
Try using one per week (repeating it for seven days) for an entire year’s worth of morning motivation. Or choose your favorites and add some of your own making.
The mantras are short, so repeating them at least ten times a day should be easy.
1. I will accomplish great things with small steps.
2. I do enough, I have enough, I am enough.
4. I am grateful for all the good in my life.
5. I can let go of what no longer serves me.
6. I am worthy of love and respect just as I am.
11. I have more than enough time to do everything I want to do today.
12. Today is my newest masterpiece.
13. I am on my own path, chosen by no one but me.
15. I decide what success for me should look like.
16. I deserve happiness as much as anyone.
19. I can slow down to enjoy this moment.
20. Life and love flow through me to others.
23. I will be impeccable with my words.
24. Everything works out for my highest good.
25. I see the good in others and in myself.
26. Today I will judge nothing and no one.
27. I am aware of my thoughts.
28. I choose to focus on solutions.
29. Day by day, I am learning how to fulfill my purpose in this life.
More Related Articles
30. I focus on what I can do — not what I cannot.
31. I put myself first so I can love others better.
32. I choose to forgive and to let go of anger and resentment.
33. I am strong, capable, and kind.
34. Inward and outward, I am calm and at peace.
35. Another day, another chance to do good and be awesome.
36. I can only become what I believe.
37. Focus on building the new, not fighting the old.
38. Better to make mistakes than to fake perfection.
39. Something amazing is going to happen today.
40. Be a voice, not an echo of someone else’s.
41. New day, new beginnings, new victories.
42. Thank you for this day and all the good in it.
43. Focus on being unstoppable.
44. Focus on making good changes.
45. I am a warrior, not a victim.
46. My life, my choices, my responsibility
47. I am alive.
48. I am capable of so much more.
49. I am becoming the person I want to be.
50. I am powerful.
51. You got this.
52. Today is going to be a fantastic day.
Ready to start using morning mantras to begin your day?
Now that you have 52 morning mantras to choose from, which ones stood out for you the most? The best mantras stir something in you that, for most people, lies dormant most of the time.
Words are powerful.
Some of these mantras will speak to you more clearly and profoundly than others. And some will be more effective on certain days than others.
Choose those that lift you up and remind you just how powerful you really are. There’s no telling just what victories and joys they might lead to.