Many of us have seen our positive energy wane like the glimmer of a dying light during these trying times.
Now more than ever, it’s critical to have tools are your disposal, like positive energy quotes, to help you keep that light burning.
It’s hard to stay upbeat or have any energy at all when you’re quarantined and lonely.
Couple this loneliness with ongoing anxiety, constant negative news, and uncertainty about the future, and you have the recipe for a mental health meltdown.
That’s why it’s so essential to work on maintaining optimism and hope.
Sustaining a positive mindset gives you the emotional energy to make sound decisions, follow through on obligations, and use coping skills when times are tough.
We’ve collected the quotes about energy and optimism below as a useful resource for you to help keep negative thoughts at bay.
5 Ways To Use Healing Positive Energy Quotes
You’ve read the quotes and find them inspiring. So now the question is: How can I incorporate healing positive energy quotes into my routine, so they become instinctual? We’ve got a few ideas.
- Journal: One of the best ways to internalize a message, sentiment, or idea is to journal about them. With that in mind, write down the quotes that most resonate with you and use them as prompts.
- Meditate: Many people associate meditating with clearing your mind of all thoughts. But deeply focusing on an idea, thought, or quote also works, and you’ll enjoy the documented benefits of the practice. Choose a quote that’s meaningful to you and contemplate it during a session.
- Affirmations and Mantras: Using healing energy quotes as mantras and affirmations, which scientists have proven work when it comes to keeping positive.
- Tattoos: Make it official, and get a tattoo representing a quote you love!
- Share on Social Media: Create graphics of your favorite quotes and share them on social media. Who knows, you may brighten someone’s day.
67 Positive Energy Quotes
1. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” ― Germany Kent
3. “The positive energy and love we give to others, heals our own wounds.” ― Angie karan
4. “The more I see the sea the more I want to give myself away to its lovely current. But then I realize. I am the current. I am the sea. It is that what is me.” ― Wald Wassermann
5. “A negative outlook is dangerous. When you say, “It can’t get any worse!” You’re essentially challenging the universe to do exactly that.” ― Kamand Kojouri
6. “A daily dosage of positive energy so corrosive that it wears out every negative doubt as the gap between the dream & reality closes.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
7. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” ― Mickey Rooney
9. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” ― Elbert Hubbard
10. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” ― A. A. Milne
11. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” ― Marcus Aurelius
12. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” ― Maya Angelou
13. “Gratitude can transform any situation. It alters your vibration moving you from negative energy to positive.” ― Oprah Winfrey
15. “People like you are like sunshine for this world. Thank you for being the best version of yourself.” ― Michal Stawicki
16. “Sometimes your joy is source of your smile, but sometimes, your smile can be the source of your joy.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
17. “Instead of hating, I have chosen to forgive and spend all of my positive energy on changing the world.” ― Camryn Manheim
18. “I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy.” ― Ali Krieger
19. “I’m self-motivated. I’m motivated for myself to be the best I can be – for me to do that, I have to have my own motivation, my own positive energy.” ― Deshaun Watson
20. “When you show deep empathy toward others, their defensive energy goes down, and positive energy replaces it. That’s when you can get more creative in solving problems.” ― Stephen Covey
22. “Positive energy knows no boundaries. If everyone were to spread positive energy on the Internet, the world would be a much better place.” ― Lu Wei
23. “If you don’t like me, if you like me; both are equally cool. I send love and positive energy to all those people in their lives. I hope they find where they’re meant to be.” ― Willow Smith
24. “It’s not important what other people believe about you, it’s only important what you believe about yourself.” ― Rev Ike
25. “When you are at peace, you attract positive energy.” ― Sen
26. “I believe in throwing a lot of positive energy in the universe and hope for the best.” ― Vaani Kapoor
28. “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
29. “We can bring positive energy into our daily lives by smiling more, talking to strangers in line, replacing handshakes with hugs, and calling our friends just to tell them we love them.” ― Brandon Jenner
30. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” ― Benjamin Spock
31. “True health infuses positive energy in the mind, body and spirit; it is a main focus in my life. “ ― Maximillian Degenerez
32. “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” ― Aristotle
33. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” ― Oprah Winfrey
34. “Give your dreams all you’ve got, and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” ― William James
35. “Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.” ― Leo Buscaglia
More Related Articles:
36. “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” ― Lee Iacocca
37. “Energy is the power that drives every human being. It is not lost by exertion but maintained by it, for it is a faculty of the psyche.” – Germaine Greer
38. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” ― Joyce Meyer
40. “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it’ when things are tough.” ― Richard M. DeVos
41. “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.” ― Paulo Coelho
42. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” ― Mary Lou Retton
43. “Positivity brings about a peace of mind which in turn relaxes your whole being.” ― Suman Arora
44. “Say and do something positive that will help the situation; it doesn’t take any brains to complain.” ― Robert A. Cook
46. “Today, I will focus on the positive energy I possess, and let the power of love and light illuminate my soul.” ― Melanie Moushigian Koulouris
47. “The positive energy you bring here, makes the world a better place, you know it.” ― Vin Diesel
48. “Without feeling negative energy, we would not know what positive energy is. Acknowledge, understand and give love.” ― Kishan S Chauhan
49. “To attract positive energy in your life, be positive in thoughts and action.” ― Anil Sinha
50. “Your inner thoughts aren’t truly hidden. Their essence reflects in your energy. Energy speaks what you don’t.” ― Drishti Bablani
52. “Positive energy is unleashed when leaders give themselves permission to connect and express “themselves from the core of who they are. When leaders practice authenticity, creativity, engagement, confidence, and a sense of inner resourcefulness emerge.” ― Henna Inam
53. “Determination is a treasure of positive energy and secret of success.” ― Kishore Bansal
54. “Stop being afraid of what can go wrong in your life & start putting your positive energy towards all that can go right!” ― Timothy Pina
55. “Reinforce your positive thoughts and Redirect to the substantial energy of your frustration.” ― Napz Cherub Pellazo
56. “Positive thoughts, words, and actions create positive feelings. Positive feelings generate positive energy.” ― Nozer Kanga
58. “External sources of positive energy and motivation will exhaust, unless we have our captive generation of positive energy.The only sustainable source of positive energy is our thoughts.” ― Sukant Ratnakar
59. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” ― Helen Keller
60. “We have to water the right seeds. If we do that, we can shift our habit energy–that negative loop that contributes to our suffering into mindfulness.” ― Karen Rinaldi
61. “It is true that there is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, but intimately connected with love and forgiveness, faith and hope, that can fill our minds and hearts with positive energy- we can overcome head on, any obstacle or hardship we may encounter.” ― Angie Karan
62. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” ― Dalai Lama
64. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” ― Harvey Mackay
65. “I believe that positive energy and optimism help us to take up any challenge in life and to succeed in even the most difficult tasks. I also believe that positive energy is contagious: we can transmit it to others.” ― Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
66. “Some people emit negative fumes, while others vibrate POSITIVE ENERGY. Stay close to the Positive ones; otherwise you will be smoked to death.” ― RVM
67. “If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.” – Steve Backley
68. There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results. – Joe Rogan
69. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. – Oscar Wilde
How will you use these good energy quotes?
Now that you’ve read through these quotes for positive energy don’t just call it a day. Quotes have so much more to offer than just a brief moment of inspiration. Put them to good use in the service of your mental health.
Here are some ideas you might try:
- Write one quote a day in your journal and make some notes about how you can apply it to your life.
- Use each quote as a daily affirmation to start your day with a positive mindset.
- Write a unique quote on several sticky notes, and post them around the house or your office.
- Print your favorite quote on your coffee or tea mug so you can see it each morning.
No matter how you decide to use these quotes on positive energy, see them as just one tool in your self-improvement toolbox that can uplift and inspire you. And remember, you aren’t alone in needing a little support along the way. Share these quotes with a friend or family member who may need some motivation and encouragement.