When you're married or in a love relationship, it is a sweet and caring gesture to let your partner know that he or she is the first thing you think of when you wake up.
You can start the day off right for both of you by letting your partner know the depth of your feelings with a thoughtful morning message.
Even though your hair may be tousled and you have morning breath, your spouse or partner will feel so special and loved when you take a moment to write, text, or speak loving good morning thoughts.
Beautiful Good Morning Messages for Her
Check out these 16 good morning messages for her:
Create a message for your girlfriend or wife that is a special gesture from your heart. Think about your relationship and how much it means to you.
Consider all of the little things you share together. You can even send a message that makes sense for that day. Here are some ideas.
1. The sweet nothings, the late-night talks, and the little memories have taken over my heart and soul. I can't wait to create more with you. Have a beautiful morning!
2. I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning, taking in all of your positive energy. Enjoy this great morning!
3. You're my last prayer at night and my first thought in the morning. Have a wonderful day!
4. Your love is all I need to stay motivated throughout the day. Thank you for being so inspiring. Good morning!
5. Your shining light is more essential to me than the light from the morning sun. Rise and shine, my love.
6. You bring out the best in me when I think I have limits. You push me harder, you show me how to break barriers, and you inspire me to get ahead. Have an amazing morning!
8. I never really believed that true love existed until the day that I met you. Have an excellent morning, my love.
9. Each morning I wake up is another day that I get to live my life with you. I hope you have a perfect day.
10. Every night I go to bed hoping to have sweet dreams of you, and when I wake up, I’m so happy that those dreams are true. Good morning!
11. I hope you wake up this morning with the same smile on your face that I will have on mine all day just thinking of you.
12. Good morning, my love! You are the kindest, most talented, and most beautiful person in my life. I love you with all my heart.
13. Sharing smiles with the one you love is the perfect way to start the day.
Have an awesome morning, babe!
14. Every day brings me a new opportunity to make the day more memorable for you. To show you how much I love you, to remind you how special you are, and to make you smile. Have a great morning, honey.
15. The warm morning sun always reminds me of your smile. I hope this message brings that very smile to your face and sets the tone for a beautiful day filled with happiness.
16. Good morning, beautiful. You spoil me with your kindness, and I cannot start my day without you. Let’s always wake up together.
Good Morning Messages for Him
Try these 16 good morning messages for him:
There are so many messages that you could send your boyfriend or husband that will make him feel special and adored. But only those that are the most honest, heartfelt, and real will leave an impact.
As the person he loves the most, you know the type of sentiments that he will appreciate. If you need a few thought-starters, here are some great suggestions.
17. These days, I don’t struggle to get up in the morning because I know the sooner I start my day, the sooner I will see you. Good morning, honey!
18. Good morning to my favorite person! Nothing important– I just wanted to let you know that I love you and hope you have a great morning.
19. Sometimes I think about how different my life would be if I hadn't met you. I’m so grateful to have you. Have a great morning.
20. I love waking up on beautiful mornings like today, knowing that I get to spend my time with you. Good morning, my love. I hope you have an incredible day.
21. Good morning, handsome. I’m sending you big kisses and lots of snuggles. I love you, and I hope you have the best day. You deserve it.
22. The softest pillow in the world would not compare to the comfort I feel when I lay my head on you. Thank you for being the love of my life. Good morning!
23. I used to dream about you and now I’m falling asleep in your arms and waking up next to you. How did I get so lucky? Good morning, my love.
24. I fall deeper and deeper in love with you every morning when I wake up. You make me so happy– have a great morning!
25. Start your day realizing just how much I love and support you. You mean the world to me!
26. My morning wouldn't be just right without telling you how much I love you. I hope your day brings you as much joy as you bring me.
27. I wish mornings would last forever so we wouldn't have to leave each other's side. Have a great day, and I can't wait to see you tonight.
29. I cannot describe the happiness that you bring to my life. I'm so lucky to spend forever with you. Have a great day!
30. You are my dream come true and I am so grateful to be able to live my life with you. I hope your day exceeds your expectations, and I can't wait to see you later.
31. Good morning to the man who makes my days perfect and my nights peaceful. I can't wait to be in your loving arms again.
32. I'm not sure what today will bring, but I am positive that it will be an unforgettable and amazing one because I am living it with you by my side. Have a great morning and remember that I love you.
Good Morning Quotes
Check out the following 16 good morning quotes below:
It is wonderful to send good morning quotes to your loved one to show them that you care. When your partner gets up in the morning and sees the message, it will bring a smile to his or her face. It will remind them to feel important and loved.
Motivational and love quotes will encourage your partner for the start of a new day. Here are some good morning quotes that will make your partner feel great.
33. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — The Notebook
34. “I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
35. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” — (Unknown)
36. “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so much that it is starting to steal other words' meanings. ” — Open-365
37. “When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” — (Unknown)
38. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda
39. “You know when you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
40. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
41. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I'll be happy for the rest of my little life.” — Charlotte Eriksson
42. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive– to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love– then make that day count!” — Steve Maraboli
43. “When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
44. “When you wholeheartedly adopt a ‘with all your heart' attitude and go out with positive principle, you can do incredible things” — Norman Vincent Peale
45. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” — Emily Dickinson.
46. “I have late night conversation with the moon. He tells me about the sun and I tell him about you.” — S.L. Gray
47. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” — Charles Dickens
48. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you.” — Jamie McGuire
Would you like to learn healthy communication skills for your relationship?
If so, then check out my Couples Communication Course.
So many couples get trapped in hurtful patterns of conflict and misunderstanding.
In this online course, you'll learn communication strategies that will transform your relationship and strengthen your bond. You'll learn to resolve conflict constructively and establish new talking and listening habits to make your relationship fun, sexy, and loving again.
Funny Good Morning Messages
Have some fun with these 17 good morning messages below:
A great way to start the day is with a laugh. Sending a funny message to your partner set the tone for a lighthearted mood that can last all day.
Here are some examples of funny messages to send to your partner when you wake up in the morning.
49. As your day begins, just remember that I love you. Just in case you forget, read this message all day.
50. Good morning, sleepyhead. Here's to neglecting adult responsibilities and staying in bed all day together. What do you say?
51. Good morning to a partner who knows everything about me, yet still for some reason sticks around. Hope your day is full of fun and laughter!
52. Hey babe, I know we just hung up and it is just 7:00 am, but I forgot to say “good morning!”
53. Last night I missed you so much that I had to hug my pillow to go to sleep. It felt almost like cuddling with you, except the pillow didn’t steal the covers!
54. I love everything about you– your humor, your intelligence, your willingness to get up with me first thing in the morning. But my favorite part about you is that you had the good sense to choose me.
55. Good morning, sweetie. I wish I could be there to give you a kiss and whisper into your ear. Please regard this message as a rain-check.
56. Good morning! Let me know if you feel like getting into trouble later. I have a few ideas that could be fun.
57. Alert! The hottest person alive is awake and ready for some morning fun!
58. Sorry to wake you up so early, but I am having a serious problem. I can't get you out of my mind!
59. I hate the part of the morning when I have to get out of bed with you when I know we could be having so much fun in it!
60. Good morning, love. I see my spell hasn't been broken. You are still incredibly, hopelessly, insanely, head-over-heels in love with me. May the magic continue!
62. It’s a good thing you love me so much because who else could get past my bed head and morning breath. Good morning to my favorite person to wake up next to!
63. Good morning to my favorite person on the planet. Unless I find a sexy alien, you are the one for me forever.
64. Last night I dreamed about a hot, sexy lover in bed with me. Then I woke up and there she was wearing flannel pajamas and wool socks. You are sexy to me no matter what you wear.
65. Good morning, my love! Nothing can compare to the smell of a fresh breakfast as soon as you wake up. I wonder who might make it and bring it to me in bed.
More Related Articles:
Inspirational Good Morning Messages
Want to share a little inspiration with your special person this morning? Try one of the messages or quotes to uplift your loved one.
66. No matter what challenges you face today, I know you’ll handle them with grace.
67. The world needs more of your kindness and courage. You make me want to show more of both.
68. Today is a gift. And I’ll be especially grateful if you’re a part of it.
69. Good morning! I can’t wait to hear about your day when we talk later.
70. Just thinking of you makes me want to be a better person than I was yesterday.
71. “It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich.” — Sarah Bernhardt
72. No matter how rough today gets, everything I know about you tells me you can handle it and help others get through it.
73. Small dreams don’t conquer the snooze button and get you out of bed. Dream big today and do something that lights you up inside.
74. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
75. I was a pessimist until I met you. Now I can say (without feeling weird at all) that today is going to be fantastic.
76. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” — Meister Eckhart
77. Some days you have to create your own sunshine. And no one does that better than you.
78. Just thinking of you as you face this new day and its challenges make me so proud of the person you are. You inspire me to do scary things.
79. I can’t listen to Queen’s “We are the champions” without thinking of us and feeling grateful for you. Have a great morning!
80. You remind me of the person I want to be. Thank you for taking the time to see the best in me when so many others see only what they don’t like.
Sweet Good Morning Messages
Try writing a message that is sweet and loving and that speaks to the connection you share with your loved one.
81. Thinking of you has already made my morning beautiful. And with you on my mind, the day can only get better.
82. This message is to remind you that you are beautiful, that I’m continually amazed by you, and that you’re always on my mind.
83. I hope this day is full of things that make you smile. And I hope I can be one of them.
84. Fair warning: I may need another pic of you smiling to get me through the day.
85. Today will be a great day. Because you’re in it.
86. Not everyone will see how beautiful you are inside and out. Shine anyway.
87. Wishing you a day full of moments that remind you that I love you.
88. You don’t need words to tell me you love me. But I do love to hear them.
89. May the good in this new morning stay with you throughout your day.
90. Good morning. I hope you’re as thankful for this day as I am for you.
91. You are the human equivalent of a beautiful morning. I catch myself wondering what you’re up to — and wishing I could join you.
92. You’re turning me into a morning person, just so I can enjoy more of it with you.
93. I appreciate beauty and simple joys so much more now, thanks to you. May your morning be full of both.
Sexy Good Morning Messages
Add a little spice to your morning message with something sexy and fun. These sexy good morning messages will linger in your lover's mind all day long.
94. You’re more fun to wake up to than my coffee.
95. Just thinking about you kept me up all night.
96. So glad it’s finally morning. When can I see you again?
97. Good morning to the sexiest woman/man alive.
98. You make me want to learn more about everything that matters to you.
99. AlI I can think about is being with you. Please tell me I must be psychic.
100. Can I bring you anything to make your morning better? Pancakes? Tacos? Me?
101. Last night was freezing, but thinking about you made blankets totally unnecessary.
102. Had a dream about you last night. Can’t wait to make it come true.
103. The quickest way for me to wake up is to imagine you’re at my door.
104. I took a cold shower this morning. Twice. So, thanks for that.
105. The best nights of my life are the ones I spend with you.
How will you use these good morning messages?
I hope you enjoyed these love messages for him or her. Which good morning wishes were the most positive and inspirational for you?
Which can you see yourself sharing with your significant other — to inspire them, cheer them up, or make them laugh?
Or which ones would you enjoy receiving?
Some of these you’ll want to share word for word, while others you might use as a springboard or idea generator. Use them however you like.
You probably have an idea of how your spouse or partner would react to the messages you choose — as well as the ones you decide not to use.
May all your mornings begin with love, humor, and all the right words.