105 About Me Questions For An About Me Tag Game
Ever created a blog (or vlog) post to participate in a game of About Me tag?
If not, you’re probably wondering what that is.
Essentially, you ask and answer a series of questions posed by the blogger who tagged you.
Then you tag others, who answer the same questions in blog posts or videos of their own.
You can create your own tag using About Me questions like the ones you’ll find in this article.
You can also use these questions to create a “100 facts about me” blog post and invite fellow bloggers and vloggers to do the same.
100+ All About Me Questions
These get to know me tag questions are all about making you more human and relatable to your blog’s readers.
And yes, answering some of them might make you feel more vulnerable to attack from petty and insecure people.
But you’ll also be helping others feel less alone in the world.
Don’t forget to enjoy answering as many as you like of these “random questions about me.” Fun is contagious.
1. What is my fondest childhood memory?
2. What is my favorite comfort food?
3. What’s my favorite way to exercise?
4. Am I a morning person or a night owl?
5. If I could have any superpower, what would it be?
6. Do I prefer cooking, baking, or neither?
7. Am I an introvert or an extrovert?
8. What superhero do I find most relatable?
9. What is my favorite season of the year — and what do I love most about it?
10. Do I believe in the existence of angels?
11. What are my favorite TV series?
12. What was the last movie I watched (or the last movie I enjoyed)?
13. Am I a tidy person or a messy one?
14. Am I afraid of the dark?
15. Am I more of a coffee person or a tea person?
16. What talents do I possess that I’m proud of?
17. Do (or did) I like school?
18. Did I go to the prom?
19. What is my idea of a perfect date?
20. Do I enjoy DIY or crafts?
21. Do I forgive others easily?
22. Do I have a nickname — or did I ever have one?
23. Do I have any phobias?
24. Have I ever met one of my heroes? If yes, who was it, and how did it go?
25. Do I speak any other languages?
26. Have I ever traveled outside my native country?
27. If money were no object, what would I want for my next birthday?
28. Have I ever been addicted to something?
29. When I was a kid, what did I want to be when I grew up?
30. Have I ever won something?
31. Have I ever narrowly escaped death (or serious injury)?
32. Do I prefer baths or showers?
33. How am I feeling right now?
34. Have I ever played any sports?
35. Do I prefer the beach or the mountains?
36. Do I prefer a Mac or a PC?
37. Do I prefer dogs or cats (or some other pet)?
38. Do I have any piercings or tattoos? Would I like to get any?
39. Do I have kids?
40. Do I have siblings?
41. What do I do on a typical Friday night?
42. If I could go anywhere in the world with unlimited funds, where would I go?
43. What do I do to relax?
44. What do I do to wake up or boost my energy levels?
45. Would I rather have unlimited energy or unlimited money?
46. Am I a collector of anything? If yes, how big is my collection?
47. What sort of gift would I want from my significant other on Valentine’s Day or on my birthday?
48. Which would I rather avoid — excess heat or extreme cold?
49. Would movie genre would I rather watch: action, romance, fantasy, or horror?
50. Have I ever been on a diet? If yes, how did it go?
51. If I could live anywhere for a month with whomever I choose, where would that be?
52. Have I ever gone camping? Or do you look at a tent and think, “I feel like that’s the wonton wrapper, and I’m the filling.”
53. What’s the last song I listened to?
54. What’s my current obsession, and how much have I spent on it?
55. What’s a favorite book of mine?
56. What should I be doing right now?
57. What’s my best feature?
58. What’s the most expensive article of clothing (or shoes) that I own?
59. What is one thing I could not live without?
60. What’s one thing I can’t leave the house without (other than keys and my wallet)?
61. What’s one of my pet peeves?
62. What wild animal would I love to have for a pet (as long as it didn’t eat anyone)?
63. What’s my favorite drink?
64. What’s my spirit animal, and do I own anything featuring that animal?
65. What’s my favorite restaurant, and what’s my favorite splurge order?
66. What’s my favorite movie — or the best one I’ve seen in the last three years?
67. What’s a favorite hobby of mine?
68. What’s my favorite go-to snack?
69. What are my must-haves for watching a movie in a theater?
70. What’s my favorite kind of competition to watch (sports, cooking, etc.)?
71. Would I rather get an electric shock or get an intramuscular shot (tetanus, etc.)?
72. What’s my dream car?
73. What are the must-haves in the home of my dreams?
74. What’s my favorite sandwich?
75. What’s my favorite kind of dinner? (comfort food, four-course, take-out Chinese…)
76. If I could change my eye and hair color, what color/s would I choose?
77. Who is my favorite fictional character (or one of them)?
78. What’s my longest relationship so far (other than family)?
79. What is my star sign — or do I usually avoid that question?
80. What is my lucky number, or what is a favorite number of mine?
81. What city do I live in now, and what’s my favorite thing about it?
82. What state do I live in now, and what do I love about it?
83. If I had to move to a different state, where would I rather go?
84. Have I ever colored my hair? If yes, what’s my favorite hair color experiment so far?
85. Whom do I miss right now?
86. Have I ever made a mistake that someone else refused to forgive me for?
87. Do I have a celebrity crush? If yes, who is it?
88. If I could meet any celebrity for coffee/tea and a chat, who would it be?
89. As desserts go, would I rather have ice cream or cheesecake?
90. Would I rather live in a house or an apartment, and why?
91. Would I rather live in a treehouse, a cave, or a submarine?
92. What is one big goal that I want to accomplish this year?
93. What do I want to do for a living?
94. When I feel sick, where do I usually feel it first or most noticeably?
95. What sort of smartphone do I use, and what made me choose it?
96. What’s one movie that I’ve watched repeatedly? What do I love about it?
97. What is one food that I refuse to eat?
98. What exotic food would I be willing to try?
99. What is one item on my bucket list, and what made me choose it?
100. If I could afford one, would I rather hire a chef, a personal assistant, or a housekeeper?
101. If I could master one highly-valued skill in one day, what would I choose?
102. Would I rather be able to manipulate the weather or the stock market?
103. Would I rather own a house, or would I rather rent and retain the freedom to move wherever my work takes me?
104. If I drink alcohol, do I prefer beer, wine, or spirits?
105. If I could do anything today (including something on my bucket list or someone else’s), what would I do?
More Related Articles:
Ready to use these about me questions?
Now that you have over 100 getting to know you questions for your About Me tag, I hope you enjoy writing your post and sharing it on your blog or in a video.
However you use them, have fun, and try to be honest and real in your answers. The more of your true self you show, the more likely people are to trust you.
And yes, that involves risk. But blogging is not a venture for the risk-averse, anyway.
May your courage and honesty influence everything you do today.