You’re picking up unusual happenings — strange coincidences.
And you want to know if the universe is telling you something about a guy.
Because while he seems random, he doesn’t feel that way.
Nothing about this guy feels random.
He’s like no one you’ve ever met or are ever likely to meet again.
The universe could be telling you, “Psst! This guy!”
It sounds a bit far-fetched, says your old self.
Your new self is more open-minded.
It’s seen things.
Let’s explore that.
- When Will I Meet the Love of My Life?
- 15 Signs The Universe Wants You to Be with Someone
- 1. You’re feeling confident and ready to take more risks.
- 2. You’re pursuing the life you want.
- 3. You keep seeing specific number sequences.
- 4. Your dreams have taken a romantic turn.
- 5. You see love everywhere you go.
- 6. You’re beginning to see how the universe is working for you.
- 7. You’re not making the same mistakes in your personal life.
- 8. You’re no longer afraid to be alone.
- 9. You’ve met someone with whom you feel at home.
- 10. You keep experiencing meaningful coincidences with or about him.
- 11. You finally feel at peace with yourself.
- 12. You feel their energy at random moments.
- 13. You understand exactly why past relationships didn’t work out.
- 14. Your gut is telling you this guy is special.
- 15. You now know what you want in a relationship.
- Signs the Universe Wants You to Be Single
When Will I Meet the Love of My Life?
Soulmate signs from the universe don’t really include an exact time and place for your meeting. But, then again, they don’t have to.
If you’re picking up signs that love is heading your way, it is essential to get yourself ready for it.
So, what can you do?
- Create a daily routine that helps you be around new people;
- Do something every week or every day to pursue a personal interest;
- Spend time with people who love and support you;
- Make time for nurturing yourself — body, mind, and soul;
- Put yourself out there and take more risks.
You also need to be open to signs the universe wants you to let go of someone, especially if you’re experiencing doubts that the man you’re with is the right one for you.
More on that later.
15 Signs The Universe Wants You to Be with Someone
Look for the following signs your soulmate is about to enter your life.
There might be someone in your life right now, so pay attention to signs from the universe that he’s the one.
When love is coming, the universe has a way of letting you know.
1. You’re feeling confident and ready to take more risks.
You feel as if you’re finally coming into your power and are ready to take on the world and show it what you’ve got — and what you’ve kept hidden for too long. You don’t expect things to happen without taking action, though.
More than ever, you feel capable of taking your life in a better direction. And you don’t need a man in your life to do that or to be happy.
But you’re also willing to take more risks to meet the kind of man you want.
2. You’re pursuing the life you want.
You feel happier about your life and where it’s headed, even if it means leaving behind a relationship that was more or less secure. You’ve come to terms with the truth of that relationship, and you’re ready for the next chapter.
That means taking action every day to get closer to the life you want. And you’re all in. It doesn’t mean you won’t take time out to grieve what you thought you had.
You can grieve and still be a badass. And the universe has taken note.
3. You keep seeing specific number sequences.
Whether you believe in the significance of angel numbers, it’s still something you’ve noticed.
Maybe you keep seeing the number 11 — or 111/1:11 or 1111/11:11.
You’d write it off as random or as a meaningless coincidence if it didn’t happen so freaking often. It’s gotten to the point where you’ve wondered, at least once, “Does this mean anything? And if it does… what does it mean?”
Think about your associations with those numbers or number sequences. And consider other evidence.
4. Your dreams have taken a romantic turn.
You’ve remembered more of your dreams, and they’ve had a more romantic flavor lately. Maybe you see a specific person in them, or maybe not. Either way, the universe could be using your subconscious to lead you closer to someone.
Try keeping a dream journal handy by your bed. When you wake, grab it and jot down any dream details you remember before they evaporate. Or, if you prefer, simply enjoy them.
5. You see love everywhere you go.
You see it on your way to work, running errands, and scrolling through your news or social media feeds. It seems like everyone is finding love or at least finding someone to spend time with when they’re not working.
You notice it not just because it’s there but because you want to see it (consciously or not). And maybe you see it more now because the universe is knocking on your door and saying, “It’s coming for you, too!”
And you’re open to it. You’re ready for a love worth waiting for.
6. You’re beginning to see how the universe is working for you.
You’ve been skeptical before, but you’re starting to think the universe deliberately puts people and opportunities in your path.
It’s still up to you to respond to those opportunities and to engage with those people, but you feel as if you’re being gently guided along the way by a universal intelligence that genuinely wants to see you thrive and grow.
When you’re ready for the man you want, you trust, more than ever, that he’ll show up.
7. You’re not making the same mistakes in your personal life.
You’ve learned (the hard way) what not to do in a relationship. You’ve also learned more about what you really want—not what you thought you needed or were supposed to want.
You’d rather be single than settle for someone who isn’t willing to make room for you. You’ve reached the point where you’re ready to choose happiness over certainty or security. You’re ready to choose your own company over a guy you don’t trust.
No man is worth leaving yourself at the altar.
8. You’re no longer afraid to be alone.
You trust that you can make a good life for yourself whether someone wants to share it with you or not. You’re open to a loving partner who’s willing to give as much as they get (and vice-versa), but you don’t feel desperate to find someone to avoid being alone.
You feel (rather than just know) that you are a complete person on your own, with or without a partner. So, you’re not going to rush into any new relationship.
You love yourself just as you are — single, thriving, learning, and growing.
More Related Articles
9. You’ve met someone with whom you feel at home.
So, it happened. You met someone you really like. And that deep-level comfort happens far sooner than you expect. It’s as if you’ve known each other before. And you may have.
He feels familiar and more real to you than most people. More and more, you find you prefer his company to anyone else’s. He’s so easy to talk to, be around, and laugh with.
It’s not that he’s perfect, but he’s got all the qualities you look for in a man — qualities you no longer consider optional.
10. You keep experiencing meaningful coincidences with or about him.
Meaningful coincidences are also called synchronicities. Ask yourself if any of the following have been happening lately:
- The same song plays when you’re around this guy or when thinking about him;
- The same numbers or number sequences are following you both;
- You both happen to notice the same coincidences (repeated phrases, songs, etc.);
- You keep meeting up with each other (unintentionally);
- You pick up his scent or some other sensory information linked to him;
- His face comes vividly to mind at random moments, and you smile;
Which of these love synchronicity signs have you been noticing? And what others come to mind?
11. You finally feel at peace with yourself.
You’ve forgiven the past, yourself, and the people who have hurt you or held you back.
They’re no longer part of your present. And the present is where you live, now.
You’ve let go of the baggage you’ve been carrying for far too long — the baggage that had you feeling desperate for someone to distract you from its weight. You don’t need that anymore. You’re free.
You feel lighter on the inside. And you will soar, with or without a partner.
12. You feel their energy at random moments.
Out of the blue, you feel something of the energy you feel when you’re around him — a presence you recognize as something uniquely his.
Maybe something reminds you of him, and suddenly you feel that energy lifting you up. You wish you could feel it all the time. Every time you pick it up, you feel better about everything — calmer, more confident, more capable.
The universe may be telling you at this moment that he’s thinking of you. And the more you think of him, the more present he feels.
13. You understand exactly why past relationships didn’t work out.
You can now look at your past relationships and see why they ended the way they did.
For each one, you see things in your behavior and theirs that contributed to its downfall. You see why it was never going to work, no matter how badly you may have wanted it to.
The universe is helping you see those relationships with a clearer eye. You can see the red flags clearly, now.
And you’re more determined than ever to avoid them, even if it means remaining single.
14. Your gut is telling you this guy is special.
And while you don’t want to appear desperate, you can’t help that he’s already taken up residence in your mind and, sooner than you expect, in your heart.
This guy seems to know what he wants and is willing to take risks to get closer to it while still respecting your boundaries. This is the guy you wish you’d met and fallen for years ago. But you weren’t ready for him then.
You are, now.
15. You now know what you want in a relationship.
And this guy gets it. In fact, it’s almost as if you met at the perfect time in both your lives. You’ve both been through painful break-ups with people you thought were “the one.”
You’ve both struggled with personal challenges and found your way to the word “recovering.” And you’re both still learning as you go. You’re both still open to the possibility you’ll meet someone you’ll want to spend the rest of your life with.
You won’t settle for less than that anymore. You both know better.
Signs the Universe Wants You to Be Single
Not feeling that love is around the corner? Look for the following signs the universe is gently nudging you toward single life — at least for now.
- You jump from one relationship to the next — as if being alone with yourself or not being in a relationship is something to strenuously avoid;
- You blame your exes for every failed relationship — and bristle at the mere suggestion that your own behavior might also have sabotaged it;
- Your friends and family are urging you to “take a break” from dating — because they see it, even if you don’t: you’re not ready;
- You’re in a hurry to “settle down” — maybe because you want kids or maybe to get your parents off your back, or just because you feel left behind.
- You’ve lowered your standards — lowering the bar doesn’t improve your odds of finding the kind of guy you dream of. In fact, it’s more likely to make it harder.
The universe is trying to tell you you need to work on your own happiness, apart from having a committed relationship with someone. Focus on developing a personal interest, or cultivate habits that help you create a life you can be proud of.
Only when you can be happy as a single person will you be ready to give up the single life for someone special.
Now that you’ve looked through all 15 signs the universe wants you to be with someone — along with the telltale signs that you’re better off staying single for the time being — we hope you found something worth journaling about.
After all, the more time you spend getting to know yourself, the sooner you can start building the life you want.
And ultimately, that’ll contribute a lot more to your happiness than being part of a couple.