Maybe you especially enjoy the calm and quiet on a Sunday morning, feel particularly blessed, or just want to show gratitude for the beginning of a new week.
Either way, greeting people with Sunday blessings is a thoughtful way to spread the joy and offer love, reassurance, and inspiration.
Our collection of Sunday blessings covers all the bases, giving you just the words you’re searching for to express your feelings to someone special on this very special day.
95 Happy Sunday Blessings for Those You Love
Sometimes we all need a little help and inspiration from what already exists around us to find the right words to greet people on Sunday.
This list of Sunday morning blessings will inspire you to share uplifting thoughts and caring sentiments with your special people.
Positive Sunday Blessings
Positive Sunday blessings are all-purpose messages for anyone, anywhere. Spread uplifting vibes with these cheerful lines about the joy of the first day of the week.
Everyone will appreciate that you took the time to wish them well.
1. Decide to enjoy and spend this beautiful Sunday with family and friends. Use this happy note to make the rest of the week successful!
2. Open your heart to the joy of Sunday and appreciate another week. Happy Sunday to you and your loved ones!
3. May you have a prosperous Sunday! To better enjoy the beauty that surrounds you, meet your family and friends and appreciate your time with them.
4. Good morning and a very Happy Sunday to you all, my friend. I want you to know what a blessing you are in my life and how much you mean to me.
5. Sunday is a day of rest, and I hope that you can relax today and forget all of the stress from the past week. You deserve it.
6. “Good morning. Sunday is a day of reflection. A day in which we think of the week past and of the week ahead. Have a happy Sunday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
7. May your week be bright and filled with clarity and serenity. May this Sunday spark the start of success for you. Happy Sunday, my friend.
8. Sunday is a day for smiles. I’d like to bring a Sunday smile to your face by letting you know that I think you’re amazing.
9. Sunday is the perfect day to re-energize your soul and focus on all of the things you are grateful for. I am grateful for you.
11. Leave last week behind. Leave the past behind. Today is a new day and a new week. You can turn over a new leaf.
12. Be open to change today. It is a bright morning of opportunity and possibility. So step out into the sunshine and seize the day.
13. Think about everyone and everything you have in your life and remember that you are loved beyond measure. Wishing you a joy-filled Sunday.
14. I'm happy to see you today. Because it's Sunday, it's even more important for me to tell you how much I love you. Wishing you a Sunday of feeling cherished.
Good Morning Sunday Blessings
Many people struggle to wake up or feel cheerful in the morning – especially after a long week. You can help wish them the best start of the day with these Sunday blessings.
15. Today is magical because you wake up to another Sunday. Feel how special it is and understand that you are blessed. Good morning my love!
16. This Sunday morning, feel the soothing energy of the day. It's the fresh start to another week, so soak up all that energy to get you through the week. Wishing you a happy morning and a lovely Sunday.
17. Today is a miracle, so wake up and embrace the day with all that you are. May you find an infinite number of reasons to smile!
18. May this Sunday give you a boost of energy that sees you through the whole week. I’ll be thinking of you today and sending good Sunday vibes your way.
19. I'm reminded today of past Sundays we’ve spent together. You're very special to me, and no one can replace you in my heart. Have a good morning and a beautiful day.
20. Your friendship is one of the things I treasure most in my life. If you didn't know already, I'm thankful to you. Have a blessed Sunday, my friend.
21. As my role model, you have always inspired me to be a better person. Today I want you to know how much I appreciate you. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.
22. You are a blessing to me, and Sunday reminds me to be thankful for having you. May your Sunday be as bright and beautiful as you are.
23. I don't know how I could have gone through these years without your support and love. This morning, I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. Happy Sunday.
24. I love you so much, and the bond we share is unique. Thank you for sharing your strength with me, my friend. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.
26. We're awake with the world right now. This Sunday morning, I wish you the best day possible. Enjoy a strong cup of coffee as you savor the start of the new week.
27. Good morning, my dear. I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you early this Sunday. I hope you smile a lot today.
28. Sunday morning is my favorite day this week. Do you know why? Because I get to share a message I’ve had for you for the whole week: you are my Sunday blessing today and every day.
29. Let's spend some time together. It's Sunday morning, and I feel so blessed. There's nobody else I'd rather share my Sunday with than you.
30. Happy Sunday Morning! I wish I could be with you today, but I’m sending a big hug and lots of love your way.
Inspirational Sunday Morning Blessings
Many people find inspiration in their faith, prayer, nature, or simply counting and appreciating their blessings. Help them realize what matters the most with Sunday morning blessings.
31. I hope today you recognize how glorious it is to be alive and what a beautiful world we live in.
32. May God bless your Sunday morning with peace, joy, and gratitude for all that we have together.
33. Good morning and happy Sunday. It’s a glorious day outside, the sun is shining, and there’s so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for you!
34. Welcome another morning this Sunday. May you enjoy the blessings of this day just as you are a blessing to others.
35. Good morning, my friend. I am thinking about you and know you’ve had a tough week. Appreciate today and remember that today is a fresh start.
37. May Sunday bring a lot of inspiration and peace for you, knowing how much you are loved. Take every opportunity that comes your way and be grateful in your heart.
More Related Articles
38. Happy Sunday! This morning I wanted to let you know how much you inspire and amaze me. I hope today is filled with as much joy as you give to me.
39. Just a quick reminder this Sunday evening that I know you will manage the week ahead with strength and tenacity. You’ve got this!
40. I wish you a wonderful day this Sunday. Take a walk outside, enjoy the sunshine, and meditate on the peace of this beautiful day.
41. Whatever has been stressing you out this week, let it go. Sunday is the day when you have permission to do nothing and let go of your worries.
42. You are like Sunday morning jazz to me – peaceful, upbeat, and easy. You inspire me to live every day like it’s Sunday.
Sunday Blessings Quotes
Some Sunday blessings are memorable and quote-worthy. We’ve collected some Sunday blessings quotes that you can send as written or change up to put into your own words.
43. Sunday is the best day to wish prosperity, peace, and happiness. Take the time today to be grateful for what you have and the support you get from the people around you. Wishing you Sunday blessings!
45. May you receive the blessings of Sunday! And may your days reflect the beautiful that is you.
46. Remember to smile more than you frown, give more than you take, and love more than you hate. May your Sunday be filled with an abundance of joy and happiness.
47. With faith and courage in your heart, you can fulfill all the wishes you dream of. Enjoy your Sunday!
48. If you are brave enough, you can make your dreams come true. Happy Sunday!
49. I send you my blessing of love, and I pray to God to protect you from above.
50. Every day is a new beginning, and especially Sunday. When you fall down, get back up again. Take a deep breath, smile, and start over.
51. Have a blessed Sunday! May today clear away the rust of the whole week.
52. May this Sunday remind you that no matter the weather or wherever you go, you can always bring your own ray of sunshine.
53. I wish you a Sunday blessed with peace, love, joy, and happiness.
54. We do not sign up for faith, faith signs up for us. It is a blessing.
55. Sunday is important for many people. It's also a fun day to relax and take a break from your daily routine.
56. By the time it's Sunday evening, the weekend is almost over. Make every second count on this calm, peaceful today.
Sunday Blessings Messages
When you want people to know you're thinking about them, some Sunday blessings you send in a message will change the course of their entire day. Use these messages to remind your friends and family about the good things in life today.
57. Good morning! With the light and strength that is Sunday, may you be successful today and the rest of the week.
58. Good morning. Today is Sunday, so make sure to surround yourself with positive people who will make your Sunday unforgettable.
59. It's another gorgeous Sunday. Let's be happy together and show each other how wonderful today is. Treasure your day today.
60. Here is my message to you this morning: TGIS – thank God it’s Sunday – because today I get to spend time with you!
61. Wake up early today! Because it's Sunday, it means that spontaneous opportunities and unexpected goodness are guaranteed to come your way.
63. May this Sunday morning bring you many reasons to smile so that you can leave last week's negativity behind you.
64. I’m sending you the strength this Sunday evening to handle challenges that may come your way throughout the week. I know you will manage them beautifully.
65. Welcome to Sunday. Cuddle by the fireside, read a good book, enjoy a hot cup of tea, watch an old movie, and spend the day relaxing. You deserve it!
66. Sending peace to you this Sunday. Your heart will not be troubled if you start today with a positive mindset and moments of mindfulness. Find peace in knowing that this moment is all you can control.
67. Sunday is the best day to be productive or catch up with your loved ones. It's when you get to start with a clean slate and have a fresh start. But watching Netflix all day isn’t bad either!
68. Don't give up, especially today, a Sunday. The world is quieter and gentler today so listen to your heart and trust your strength in having made it this far.
69. Today has little to do with yesterday. You have the power to change your path starting today. Wishing you a Sunday full of the changes you need.
Sunday Evening Blessings
Receiving encouraging messages on Sundays can positively impact someone’s entire week. So why not spread a little sunset joy to loved ones? Don’t know what to say?
Feel free to use one of the evening blessings below.
70. Good evening, my dear friend. I know you touched at least one soul today without even knowing. Your gracefulness and humility are such an inspiration to me.
71. May love, grace, and strength fill you up this Sunday evening in preparation for your hell week ahead. (I’ll be cheering you on from afar.)
73. May this Sunday evening be the beginning of a beautiful week. Remember: We are what we think, so try to keep your spirits up!
74. Gather your loved ones close this evening. Nourish each other with laughs and support. Submerge yourself in the moment, and relish in the joy of togetherness.
75. Every moment doesn’t have to be a productive one. Rest and relaxation are vital when sanity is the goal. So do yourself a favor and take this Sunday evening off!
76. I hope this message finds you after a rejuvenating and relaxing Sunday. May the rest of your week be smooth sailing and soul-filling.
77. It’s a wild world out there, so I hope you’re spending this Sunday evening away from the fray, resting up, and preparing to crush it this week.
78. Life is hard. People are complicated. Work is hell. But I know I’m blessed because I have a friend like you. Thank you, and I hope this Sunday evening has something special in store for you.
79. The past is past; leave last week behind, and start this Sunday evening by walking into the “Now.” Be present and focused on the moments at hand.
80. I hope you feel [God’s / Diety’s / Source’s] love showering you this balmy Sunday evening. And please accept all the positive energy I’m currently sending your way.
81. The sunset is beautiful, and all is calm. Can you think of a better time to sit in [meditation/quiet contemplation/prayer]?
82. As Sunday evening gives way to Monday morning, I’m wishing you and your family a lovely evening filled with joy and togetherness.
83. As Leo Aikman eloquently said: “Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.” And that’s my wish for you this Sunday evening.
85. I know times are tough, but I promise they’ll improve. Remember: Nothing is forever. Impermanence is fundamental. So sleep well, knowing things are in the process of changing for the better.
86. Take time to celebrate yourself this Sunday evening. You’re a fantastic person who doesn’t give yourself enough credit.
88. May [positive energies / the love of (insert deity)] surround you this Sunday evening.
89. The storms disrupting your life will settle down soon, but until then, please know you can always lean on me. Whether you need a friend to sit with on Sunday evening or someone to build you up Wednesday afternoon, I’m here to handle the job.
90. Let the tranquil beauty of this Sunday evening fill your heart with peace and hope for the new days ahead.
91. May the gentle embrace of this Sunday night envelop you in comfort as you take a moment to reflect on the goodness in your life.
92. As the sun sets this Sunday evening, may you find solace in the warmth of your loved ones and the joy of simple pleasures.
93. May this Sunday night be a time of relaxation and renewal as you prepare to embrace the challenges ahead.
94. Let the quiet stillness of this Sunday night be a reminder that sometimes the greatest gift is simply the peace of the present moment.
95. As the weekend comes to a close, take a moment to recharge your batteries and prepare for the opportunities that await in the coming week.
The Best Ways To Use These Sunday Blessings
Sending Sunday blessings — whether secular, spiritual, or religious — to friends and family is a thoughtful gesture that spreads joy, hope, and support. But if you want to pump up the volume, try one of the ideas below.
- Call a Conference: People are lonelier than ever. According to recent studies, one in three Americans feels isolated and alone regularly. So why not gather folks for a digital Sunday evening chit-chat, yoga class, or group meditation session? It doesn’t have to be formal, and everyone needn’t know each other. As part of the fun, share some of the blessings.
- Post on Social Media: Rev up your creative juices and make a “quote card” with the blessings. Focus on one saying or do a collage. Then share it on social media. Who knows, it may brighten someone’s night!
- Journal About Them: Journaling is a fantastic way to maintain good mental health. Research shows it helps people stay balanced and more resilient. Try using one of the Sunday blessings as a prompt.
- Meditate on Them: Meditation isn’t a one-size-fits-all proposition. Sometimes, the goal is to clear your mind of thoughts. Other times, practitioners focus intently on a single idea. Pick one of the blessings and ruminate on it while sitting in quiet contemplation. Doing so will help you internalize the message, which can positively impact your brain chemistry.
There are many ways to wish someone a productive day and to encourage or uplift anyone during challenging times. Sundays are the perfect time to reflect, relax, and prepare for the week ahead.
Sunday blessings allow you to share good wishes with other people you love and care about. And just reading through this list of positive Sunday blessings may enrich and inspire you as well.