Sometimes, you know just what to say to show the man in your life how you feel about him.
You’ve written long paragraphs for him before, and he treasures them.
Some days, though, your tired brain just can’t string the right words together.
So, on those days, look through this list of love paragraphs for him, and find the ones that say just what you want to say.
It’s only cheating if you don’t mean them.
51 Long Paragraphs for Him to Copy and Paste
Enjoy this long list of paragraphs for him to copy, paste, and treasure. We’ve divided them into groups to make the right messages easier to find.
Long Paragraphs for Your Boyfriend to Make Him Cry
1. I still cannot believe I get to call you my boyfriend. I’ve never known anyone as thoughtful, intelligent, generous, funny, or compassionate. You constantly challenge me to be better and to do my best even when I’m not feeling it. I can’t imagine a life without you anymore. You’re the hero I’ve always wanted.
2. Wouldn’t it be great if, once you fell in love with someone and them with you, you kept learning and growing together, and the romance was always there, even if some days, it only simmered? I never thought that wish would come true, but with you, it has. And it’s even better than I expected.
3. I never expected to meet someone who showed as much interest as you have in really knowing me to my core. You never assume I’ll do something hurtful just because someone else has. And you don’t let other people’s treatment of you change the way you treat me—or anyone else.
4. I feel most like myself when I’m with you. Because I never feel that you expect me to be something else. I never feel like an embarrassment to you. It seems like a small thing, but it’s not. You have no idea how much I’ve been missing you all my life.
5. From the beginning, you’ve made room in your life for me. You haven’t wedged me in but actually created a space where I could thrive. I never doubt that I’m an irreplaceable part of your life. And I don’t even want to think about a life without you.
6. When you asked me to be your girlfriend, I knew it cost you something. You took a risk because you weren’t sure I would say yes. With you, I always feel that I’m worth the risk of embarrassment. You’ll dance right up to me in public, knowing other people are watching, just to make me smile. And how could I not?
7. Over the years, I’ve come to appreciate qualities I didn’t think of before, and you have all the best of them. You’re confident, even bold, without being arrogant. You’re quick to have my back without speaking for me or over me. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had, and I mean that. I’m at my best when I’m with you.
8. I’m not the person I was ten or even five years ago, and you don’t expect me to be–or to fit some preconceived idea of what I should be good at or willing to do for your benefit. You’ve seen me at my worst, and you’re still here, loving me as much as (or maybe even more than) ever. You’re a miracle to me.
9. I love doing things for you. And I love that you do things for me without expecting to be praised or rewarded for it (or else, why bother?). You just do it because you want to do something nice for me. Often enough, I don’t even know it’s you. But I’m always glad when I find out.
10. You’re the most thoughtful gift-giver I know. From the beginning, you bothered to find out what I liked. And even since we became a couple, you’ve never stopped trying to know me better and choose birthday and other gifts you know I’ll use and enjoy. You truly want to know me better than anyone, and it shows.
We Had a Great Day Together Paragraphs for Him
11. I had the best day with you! And I can hardly wait to see you again, even if all we do is hang out and watch a movie or just talk. Thank you for being such a great listener, storyteller, and conversationalist. I love listening to you, and I love the way you listen to me.
12. Any day spent with you is a good one, and today was a great example of why that’s true. Whether we both know what we’re about to do or you’ve planned a surprise, I know I’ll have a good time with you. And I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world.
13. You’ve completely reinvented fun for me. I never used to feel comfortable acting the way you do in public, not caring what people think. Thanks to you, I step outside my comfort zone a lot more than I thought possible. And I’ve learned more about myself than I knew was there.
14. You’re my favorite road trip companion, my favorite movie-watching buddy, my favorite dinner conversationalist, my favorite everything. Whatever we do today and wherever we go, I’m just grateful to be with you. I’d follow you anywhere.
15. When you come over, I know you won’t spend the time with your eyes glued to your phone. And you won’t use the time to retell stories about yourself I’ve heard several times over—with little or no interest in whatever I might try to say (when I can get a word in). You don’t know what a huge and welcome change that is.
16. I love how, wherever we go, you walk beside me—not ahead of me or behind me. And you always hold the door for me or anyone close behind, without a smug “Aren’t I a gentleman?” look on your face. It’s almost as if it’s second nature to you, even if some don’t react favorably. You’re thoughtful without giving it a thought.
17. It’s official: you’re my favorite camping buddy. I never thought it could be as much fun as it was with you. Thank you for making a night sleeping on the ground far more rewarding than it has any right to be. And thanks for knowing how to make good coffee with the percolator.
18. Finally, I have someone to go on roller coasters with who loves them as much as I do! Have I asked you lately where you’ve been all my life? You make a thrill ride even more thrilling. If I ever get to try psychedelic drugs (for research), I want you there as my trip-sitter. I trust you with my life.
19. Thank you for our fun and relaxing night at the movie and the stop afterward at your favorite cafe for pie. I enjoyed the movie, but even more than that, just sitting in the cafe with you and talking. I’ve never had as much fun just talking to someone. And you seemed to enjoy listening at least as much as talking.
20. You really do know how to show someone a good time–first by bothering to learn what they enjoy and then by finding a way to make it even more enjoyable. You have a gift for that, and I always look forward to spending time with you, even when we’re both tired and just want to hang out. I love being where you are.
How Much You Love Your Boyfriend Paragraphs
21. The last guy I dated loved to hear himself talk but didn’t show much interest in what I said. You’ve somehow found a balance between doing all the talking yourself and leaving all the talking to me. I never realized until I met you how great that could be. You’re my favorite person to talk to.
22. I’ve never been a big fan of cloning, but I suddenly get why someone would want to duplicate a specific person’s set of gifts and personality traits. I know there’s more to you than that, but I wish the world were full of people like you. It would be better.
23. I love how you know just what to say to help me shake off the funk and do something to turn it around. I also love that when I need downtime, you’re the first to encourage me to take it. You spoil me without overwhelming me with attention; you respect my space without leaving me alone. You’re my person.
24. I’ve needed you in my life for so long, but I didn’t know what I was missing until you became a bigger part of it. I’m grateful for every day I get to call you my boyfriend and every day I get to spend with you. You help me make sense of everything–or as much sense as can be made of it. I love the way you see things.
25. I love talking to people (anyone who will listen, really) about you. You’re my favorite person to talk about, and the more I get to know you, the more I wish I’d known you forever. Just knowing you and being someone in your orbit has changed me, and I’m grateful.
26. Every space you make your own has the right balance of design and functionality. You don’t hold onto things that don’t serve you. I also know you don’t need a girlfriend to feel like a success. I’m in your life because you want me just the way I am—and no one else. You see me, and I see you.
27. I love that you don’t need to have a big house, nice cars, or expensive suits to feel like you’re a success. You don’t need or want a wife and kids just because your peers have them. I’m not just a replaceable role-filler to you. You know me better than anyone, and I love everything about you.
28. I love everything about you—including the parts you’re less proud of. You don’t have a fake bone in your body, and I know you mean every word you say. I love, too, that you always try to understand perspectives other than your own. You know real kindness takes an effort, and you make it—without expecting praise for it.
29. Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about you. And they tease me without mercy, especially since they remember how certain I was that I would be single for the rest of my life. I don’t mind being single, but it can’t compare with being loved by you.
30. I want the world to know how much I love my boyfriend—even if that word seems too small to describe what you are to me. You are the best part of the world I live in, and every day with you is special and worth whatever the rest of the day throws at me. Just let me spend some of it with you, and I’m happy.
More Related Articles
Long Paragraphs for Him to Make Him Smile
31. Thank you for making space in your life for me. I never feel that I’m just an addition to your collection of things or symbols of success. I love that you can enjoy yourself wherever you are and whatever your means. You’re what real success means to me. I want to be more like you when I grow up.
32. I enjoy myself so much with you that I don’t even miss alcohol or anything else I used to depend on to feel good or forget whatever was hurting. I wouldn’t call this an addiction, but I do need you in my life—you, not just someone like you. There’s no one else like you. You’re my person.
33. I want to have a place that’s just for us. I want to have a song that’s just ours. I want to have a dance that you only do for me. I could watch you dance all day (it’s one of my favorite things). You make everything and every place better.
34. You’re like a mug of my favorite tea, plus my favorite song coming on the radio, plus the perfect shortbread cookie, plus the most gorgeous weather imaginable—except a hundred times better than all that put together.
35. I want you to know it mattered that you were there for me when I was hurting, even when it cost you something you’d been looking forward to for weeks; I didn’t ask, but you insisted. And you never made me feel that you resented me for it. Nothing you do for me has baggage or “Happy, now?” strings attached.
36. The more I get to know you, the more I catch myself wondering how you would handle a particular situation—or what you would think of something. I love that you seem just as interested in what I think or what I would say. We’re in each other’s heads. And I like my head better with you in it.
37. Thank you for gently encouraging me to rethink things I thought I knew. You often have this insight or bit of knowledge that turns one of my beliefs on its head, but you’re never a condescending jerk about it. It’s one of your best traits. Because of you, I question things more. Life is a lot more interesting with you in it.
38. I like myself better when I see myself through your eyes. You’ve never felt a need to apologize to others for me as if I reflect poorly on you. You’re more likely to humiliate yourself just to help me feel supported or more at ease. Thank you for always being in my corner.
39. It’s refreshing to spend time with someone who doesn’t see me as a human filling for a domestic role. What I say and think actually matters to you. I’m not an accessory with a “best friend” label that ultimately means nothing. I love the way you love me. And I’ve never loved anyone the way I love you.
40. No matter what your peers feel they need to be happy, you act as if I’m your greatest treasure. Our relationship means more to you than all the wealth and prestige in the world. You don’t complain about having to work or not having all the trappings of “success” by a certain age. You are all the wealth I need.
41. I love how you seem to know exactly what I like without my even asking for it — not because you read my mind but because you pay attention. You care enough to know me as I am, weaknesses and all. You don’t treat me like a fragile and dependent princess but like your best friend and queen. I love you more every day.
Sweet Paragraphs for Him
42. Thanks to you, every day is 100x better, even if I can’t spend it with you, just because you’ve inspired me to make changes that have me waking up with a smile, excited about what the day holds and what I’ll be doing. I don’t know how you did it, but I’m glad you did. And I can’t wait to see you again!
43. Somehow, I trust that you would never speak ill of me to anyone even if we broke up. You would never play the victim and say disparaging things to make people pity you and hate me for your sake. You inspire me always to be kind and to give others the benefit of the doubt, even if it costs me.
44. Thank you for helping me see what I truly want, apart from what the people in my life want — for themselves or for me. Whether you intended to or not, you’ve helped me clear away the fog and see myself more clearly. Whatever happens, I’m glad I know you.
45. You’ve made me better. You’re everything humans should aspire to be. Just knowing you has opened my eyes to what’s possible, and life is so much brighter and more beautiful than it was without you. You’ve brought me to life.
46. Every song that plays reminds me of you somehow, and always in the best way. I’m reminded by so many things around me, wherever I go, which is why I’m smiling a lot more than I used to during my commute and while I’m running errands. You’re everywhere I go, and I love that. I love you.
47. The love messages I write now are different from those I wrote twenty, ten, or even five years ago. The older I get, the more clearly I see what I want and why. And you’re the person whose company and conversation I enjoy most. I didn’t know that, though, until I learned to enjoy my own company first.
48. I think this is the first time I actually feel like someone’s best friend–not just someone who’s supposed to be the best friend as well as whatever else I’m supposed to be as a wife. You don’t just call me your best friend; you treat me like one. You always have my back, even when I’m not there. I trust you wholeheartedly.
49. You’re always working on yourself–and always working toward a goal you’ve set for your life. Every day, you do something that gets you closer and helps you become the person you want to be. I admire that, and I love watching you work on something that matters to you. I love being around you.
50. You have an effortless way about you, though I know it’s taken effort to cultivate that. You take care of the body you have without being ruled by it. You give yourself what you need without worrying about what others might think. And you encourage me to do the same. I’m a much healthier person, thanks to your influence.
51. I’ve liked being single, but I like my life better when you’re in it. Even before we became something more than friends, you made a difference in how I live every day. My habits are healthier, and I’m a happier, more peaceful, and grateful person with you. Loving you with my whole being comes easily.
Now that you’ve looked through all 51 love paragraphs for the man in your life, which ones stood out for you? Which ones sounded most relevant to your situation?
Whether you’re in a new relationship, or you just want the man in your life to know how much you appreciate him and everything he does, we hope you find several messages you can’t wait to share with him.
Which one will be the first?