The most romantic day of the year is just around the corner. But maybe you’re dreading it because you’re not exactly sure how to express your feelings to that amazing woman you love.
Valentine’s Day is the one day dedicated solely to romantic dinners, flowers, gifts and other beautiful displays of affection and love.
This is also the time when you sincerely want to go that extra mile to leave sweet romantic messages for her so she knows just how special she is to you.
Though some men are true romantics at heart, others struggle, not only to come up with
Valentine quotes but also to know where to strategically place them to surprise that special woman. Here are a few ideas for you.
Table of contents
First, write your romantic love messages on a fun little card or a pink post-it note and tuck them in a few of these places:
- On the bathroom mirror
- On her pillow
- In her coat pocket
- In her lunch bag
- On the steering wheel of the car
- Hand-delivered to her personally at work
- On the milk carton in the fridge
- In her makeup bag
- On her alarm clock
You could even put various notes in all of these places so she finds them throughout the day. The possibilities are endless!
Imagine her delight and surprise when she sees a sweet love message from you taped on her mirror or reaches in her coat pocket and pulls out a little note that says, ” I love you and you mean the world to me.”
What woman wouldn’t love that?
Before we dive into the Valentine quotes, let’s first talk about the origin of Valentine’s Day. We all love to celebrate
these special calendar days but how many of us know where and how most of them even began?
We did a little digging for you and thought we’d share the background of this special day of love.
The Origin of Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day was named after Saint Valentine, a Catholic priest who lived in Rome in the third century.
During this time, many Romans were converting to Christianity, but the Emperor was a pagan and set strict laws about what the Christians could do. One of these laws was forbidding Roman soldiers to marry.
Saint Valentine held secret Christian ceremonies so the soldiers could marry, making him well known for the importance he placed on love and a union between a man and a woman.
He was eventually found out, jailed and then later executed for his crimes. He was executed on February 14th.
Since then, this day has been proclaimed a day of love, in honor of the man of love himself, Saint Valentine.
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Her
Throughout the years, romantic love messages have become a tradition for many couples worldwide.
In the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day, stores promote and sell thousands of cards and other trinkets of love for those who want to celebrate and commemorate their romantic relationships.
If you’re not like most men and prefer to be more unique and romantic, you may want to slip your woman a handwritten love note instead of a Hallmark card.
But coming up with romantic Valentine’s Day quotes and sayings for her can be tricky.
This may interest you:
Would you like to question your way to lasting love and intimacy?
If so, then check out my bestselling book called “201 Relationship Questions: The Couple’s Guide to Building Trust and Emotional Intimacy“.
Mutual questioning is a powerful technique to draw out deeper emotions and desires and address potential areas of conflict before they disrupt your closeness.
The right questions inspire understanding, compassion, and action for positive change.
For those of you who struggle to come up with Valentine’s Day quotes, we’ve written a great list of our own specially-crafted quotes and thoughts to make things easier for you. Now you can spend more time showing her just how special she is.
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes
We’ll start off this list with the more romantic Valentine’s love messages.
These happy Valentine’s Day quotes for her are a little more heartfelt and deep and are sure to make the love of your life feel cherished and appreciated.
- “This day is dedicated to you and my never-ending love for you. I love you, sweetheart.”
2. “The more time we spend together and the more I get to know you, the deeper and deeper I fall in love with you. I can’t imagine my life without you.”
3. “Our lives intertwine so beautifully together. You complete me and I’m proud to have you by my side.”
4. “Your love is the best gift I could ever receive on this Valentine’s Day.”
5. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman in the world. I am the luckiest man on earth to have you.”
6. “On this day, know that you are loved to the moon and back. Thank you for giving me your heart and all your love.”
7. “Every day that I’m with you, I wonder how I got so lucky to be your man. Thank you for accepting me into your life and for loving me the way you do.”
8. “Don’t ever forget how special you are to me, today and every day of the year. I love you more than words can express.”
9.“I didn’t know what a soulmate was until you came into my life. I understand the true meaning of that word now and I’m glad it’s you!”
10. “Thank you for coming into my life and lighting it up like never before. You are a beautiful ray of light. A true star in my eyes.”
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes For Her
We’ve come up with a perfect list of quotes if you are just new to dating your special girl or if you both like to add lots of fun and humor into your relationship.
These funny Valentine’s Day quotes will surely make her giggle and quite possibly love you even more.
11. “I’m so happy that your weirdness found my weirdness and now we can be weird and in love together”
12. “I love being with you all the time, even when you’re PMS’ing. But on those days, I may be in the other room, loving you from afar.”
13. “I was going to buy you chocolates, but I thought they might get jealous of your sweetness.”
14. “I’m yours forever. Sorry, no refunds, returns, or exchanges.”
15. “Help, I need a band-aid! I just scraped my knee falling head of heels for you.”
Related: 13 Creative and Fun Date Ideas
16. “I got you a nice gift for Valentine’s Day but you have to find it. Hint: it’s still at the store waiting for you to pick it out.”
17. “I love you so much it hurts. I need another dose of your love potion to feel better.”
18. “I love you more today than I did yesterday. Yesterday I loved you to the moon and back. Today I love you to infinity and beyond.”
19. “Roses are red, Violets are blue, will you please join me tonight for a dinner for two?”
20. “On this Valentine’s Day, I want to tell you how much I love you. But I can’t. There are enough words in the dictionary to say it properly.”
Cute Valentine’s Day Quotes
Is this your first Valentine’s day together? These cute quotes might be best for you. They are also great if you aren’t a real romantic at heart but still want to express your feelings for her. She’ll appreciate the effort.
21. “I kind of sort of maybe quite possibly like you a whole lot.”
22. “You and Me. Forever, please.”
Related: 29 Of The Most Fun Games For Couples
23. “Forever is a long time, but I certainly wouldn’t mind spending it with you. I hope you want to spend it with me too!”
24. “The best thing about my life will always be that you are in it.”
25. “You’re the first thing I think of in the morning and the last thing before I fall asleep at night.”
26. “One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, and then I realized I was thinking about you”
27. “Hearing your voice every day fills my heart with happiness and gratitude that you are in my life.”
28. “I’m in love with you and all the cute and quirky little things you do. I’ve never known anyone like you.”
Related: 75 Best Gifts For Couples
29.“If you look at your computer keyboard, you will see that U and I are always together, just the way we are meant to be.”
30. “You have stolen my heart but I think I’ll let you keep it forever.”
31. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful, amazing woman in the world. How did I get so lucky to find a woman like you? Will you be mine?”
Daily Sweet Love Messages for Her
We all know that when you are in love or with a special someone, you should show and express your feelings daily. But it’s fun having one special day in the year just to cherish your love and share a sweet message with the beautiful woman in your life.
Not only that, but in this busy and hectic world, we too often forget to take time to appreciate the most important people in our lives and how much they mean to us.
Valentine’s Day is a day dedicated to doing just that — putting away all distractions and spending time with the one you love. A romantic Valentine’s Day quote for her is a thoughtful and unique way to express yourself.
Many people claim that Valentine’s Day is just a manufactured holiday to force you to spend money on cards and gifts. But you can show your love without having to spend a dime.
These romantic love messages, handwritten by you on a card you made will warm her heart. Cost? $0.
This day isn’t about buying someone’s love or having to prove your love with gifts. It’s simply about showing your love from your heart.
Did you enjoy these quotes? Spread the love.
If you loved these quotes, please share them on your preferred social media platform with other guys who also need some Valentine’s Day quote ideas.
Create a ripple of love around the world by helping others express their feelings on this special holiday.