Do you sometimes struggle with low self-esteem?
Do you engage in negative self-talk and neglect to praise yourself or show yourself love?
Women have so many demands on them — work, family and home responsibilities, children, and other commitments we make thinking we can and should do it all and do it perfectly.
Then we get overscheduled and overwhelmed and begin doubting our abilities and our own inner beauty.
To stay mentally, physically, and emotionally healthy and balanced, you have to practice self-care, and one of the best self-care activities is using daily affirmations for women.
An affirmation is a declaration or phrase that you repeat to declare to yourself your intention to make the positive affirmation statement true.
With each positive affirmation, you are reinforcing a vision of what you know can be true.
- What Is A Positive Affirmation?
- 119 Positive Daily Affirmations For Women
- How to Use Daily Affirmations for Women
What Is A Positive Affirmation?
For a positive affirmation to be effective, determine first the kind of transformation you want to make, such as an outcome, goal, or mindset that you want to develop.
Scientific studies confirm that using affirmations can “rewire” your brain and help you make positive changes in your life.
Some people believe that it takes several weeks of repeating a personal affirmation before you see results, so try to continue to say your positive affirmation daily for at least a month.
At first, you'll need to make a conscious decision to repeat your affirmations.
However, over time they will start to replace the negative thoughts that tend to take over when you aren't monitoring your thoughts.
119 Positive Daily Affirmations For Women
Choose from this long list of examples of words of affirmation for your daily life:
Positive Daily Affirmations for Women
1. I am at peace with my body and accept it as it is. It was created to do amazing things.
2. I love living in my unique female body. It has features that are distinctive and make me who I am.
3. I am attractive just as I am. I don't need to change anything. I'm not perfect, but I am still beautiful.
4. I love my body and I take care of it through healthy eating and exercise. I respect my body and am thankful for all it can do.
5. I am responsible for what happens to my body, so I treat it with love, respect, and care.
6. I exercise my body daily with ease and am amazed at the ways it can bend, move, stretch, and pose.
7. I am a strong, confident woman and will only continue to become stronger.
8. I am patient with my body when it needs rest, healing, and recovery.
9. I respect my body's needs and treat it with the kindness that it deserves.
10. I choose to release love, happiness, and gratitude into the world today. Life is precious and beautiful and I choose to focus on the positive.
11. I am grateful for this wonderful day and the endless possibilities it has to offer. I know something great is in store for me.
12. No matter what goes on today, I know the truth that I am a radiant, powerful, and free woman.
13. I embrace my best self today. I live in a way that brings tranquility, joy, and pleasure to myself and others.
14. I know I am alive for a reason. Today, I honor my purpose and inspire people around me to do the same.
15. I don’t need anyone else or anything to complete me because I am already complete just as I am.
16. I am beautiful and I am worthy of every beautiful thing in this world.
17. Instead of judging other people, I only judge myself on whether or not I am being the best person I can be. This is a better use of my time.
18. I push fear aside to take action in spite of perceived limitation because I know all of my needs are being met by the universe.
19. I embrace this day as a chance to be better than I was yesterday. I make only the best decisions for my life today.
20. I maintain a positive attitude today despite any hurdles that come my way. I have what it takes to succeed.
21. I am exactly where I need to be. I welcome the challenges and opportunities that I am facing today and I choose to learn and grow.
22. I only plant positive seeds in the world today. I do not waste one precious moment in anger, hatred, or envy.
23. I am on earth for a reason, and I am committed to living a positive life and being a positive influence on others.
24. I take responsibility for my own happiness today. I don't allow anyone else to have the power over my mood because I am in control.
25. I look and feel radiant knowing I have so much to offer the world.
26. I love myself and like myself. I choose to focus on my positive qualities and how I can use them to improve myself and the world.
Positive Affirmations For Women's Daily Growth
27. I am overflowing with renewed confidence every day. I continue to grow and become a stronger woman for myself and for the people around me.
28. I reach any goal I set my mind to. If I dream it, I can do it. No goal is out of reach.
29. I never stop learning and see opportunities for growth everywhere. I improve every day for the rest of my life.
30. I am better than I was at this point last year, and I am becoming better and better with each passing day.
31. I am patient with myself and accept that positive change takes time. My best self is emerging every day.
32. I release my attachment to anything that does not serve me. I don't let anything or anybody hold me back. I am finished with negativity in my life.
33. I ask for what I want because I deserve it. I honor my desires today and always.
34. Regardless of any situation that confronts me, I am blessed. I am blessed with every lesson I learn from hardships I face. I continue to grow in light of all of the positive and negative things that come my way.
35. I reach my goals even if I make mistakes because I know there is nothing to stop me from getting what I want.
36. Rather than being discouraged by how far I have left to go, I am grateful for how far I have already come.
37. I do not allow other people to hold me back from achieving my goals. I give myself permission to walk my own path and allow other people to do the same.
38. I forgive myself and other people to release myself from any past pain. When I forgive, I am free. I am leaving the past in the past, and I am only living for the present and the future.
39. I know what I want and I know I deserve it. I take responsibility for everything I have brought into my life.
40. There is nothing stopping me from growing. I seize opportunities and make things happen.
41. I accept that I cannot change the past. I focus on my future and move forward in my life. My past does not define who I am today.
42. I do one thing every day to make consistent progress toward my dreams. I surpass other people's expectations because I am exceptional.
43. I choose to learn from the positive and negative events of the past so that I continue to make progress towards my bright future.
44. I do not need to control everything around me. I focus on allowing the best things to happen. I know that whatever is supposed to be will be.
45. I am living my own version of happiness that has nothing to do with anyone else. I am happy for anyone else who is happy and other people are happy for me.
46. Even if I do something wrong, I go back and find another way. I create a new course of action. I do not stop.
47. I am ready to commit to my ideal life, and the world works along with me. I take the first step and the rest comes naturally.
48. Rather than complaining about not having enough time today, I use the time I have in a way that is in line with my values and goals. I make a conscious effort to make the best of every moment I am given today.
49. I trust my own wisdom and intuition. I am the only person who knows what is best for me.
50. I am open to any new opportunity that comes my way. I do not believe that my options are limited.
51. I am ready to create more success in my life and am ready to release any excuses. I am productive and focused on attaining results.
52. I am free to create my ideal reality for the future. I have a choice in every situation that I face. There is nothing that can get between me and my best self.
Positive Affirmations for Self-Esteem
53. I love my face and all my features and see my imperfections as signs of a life well-lived.
54. I am a source of knowledge that people seek out when they need information.
55. I am constantly amazed by my body and its abilities.
56. I exude confidence when I go out in the world and others see it in me.
57. I hold my head up high and put a smile on my face every day.
58. I let go of my need to impress other people. There is nothing that I need to prove. I accept myself just as I am.
59. I am excited to show the world who I am and everything I have to offer. No one can stop me from meeting my goals.
60. I am brave and willing to embrace my full power. I have complete control over my actions and my life.
61. I am the president of my life and no one else can take that role. I trust myself to make the best decisions for my life.
62. I have infinite possibilities today. I love life and I am ready to take inspired and motivated action on my goals.
63. I don’t have to wait until I feel ready to act on my goals. The timing will never be right. I'm ready now.
64. I will take action despite any fear of failure. No matter what, I am proud of myself for trying.
65. I am not afraid of the unknown because I know I can overcome all the challenges that come my way.
66. I embrace my full potential, even if it makes other people uncomfortable. I do not play small. I am supposed to do big things.
67. I radiate respect and love and I get it in return.
68. I am cultured and smart, yet able to stay humble.
69. Because of my high self-esteem, I easily accept compliments and give them in return.
70. I deserve everything that is good. I do not have any need for misery and suffering.
72. My mind is full of caring, healthy, positive, and loving thoughts which transform into my life experiences.
73. I act with confidence and have a plan, and I accept that plans are open to change.
74. I love challenges because they bring out the best in me.
75. I am a powerful creator, and I create the life that I want starting today.
76. I am kind, loving, and compassionate. I truly care for other people.
77. It comes naturally to be confident in myself. I don't need to question my confidence.
78. I don't need to be perfect. I am already good enough and I am worthy of a great life already.
79. I do not have a need to compare myself to other people. I only judge myself by my own standards of success. I am enough just the way I am.
80. I channel love, positivity, and energy to all the people around me.
Positive Affirmations for Women While at Work
81. I practice self-care and recognize when I need to take a break. I feel good about taking care of myself.
82. I am successful and confident in my abilities to do my job.
83. I am a competent member of the team. I have the knowledge and skills that I need right now.
84. I move at the perfect pace. I do not need to speed up or slow down.
85. I embrace success. The words “I can’t” are not something I say. I refuse to believe even my own excuses. I am unstoppable.
86. I take my goals seriously. I am aware that my time on earth is finite. I respect my life by doing the things I love.
87. I refuse to overcommit myself. I am able to say “no” when I need to. I protect my time because I deserve it and it is invaluable.
88. My work is a self-transformative process that brings me inner peace, proper health, and prosperity.
89. I’m almost at the finish line. I know I have what it takes to meet my goals.
90. My hard work, humility, and persistence will pay off. None of my work is going to waste.
91. The passion I have for my work allows me to create true value. I am lucky to have a job that provides me with the finances I need to live a good life.
92. I work extremely hard and always do my personal best. I believe in myself and I know I can do anything. I deserve all of the positive things that come my way in life.
93. The work that I do benefits the society in which I live, and I am a valuable part of my community.
94. I do not give up when things get difficult. I keep working until I finish what I started.
95. My work is fulfilling, inspiring, and enriching. I am not only helping myself, but I am also helping others.
96. I see myself reaching the pinnacle of success as I envision it and work hard every day until I am where I want to be in my career.
97. I bring something unique to the table that no one else can and that makes me uniquely valuable to my company.
98. I am a capable leader. Others are attracted to my charisma at work and look up to me during times of crisis.
99. I stay true to my values and my authentic self. I do not compromise for anyone else. My success will come without compromise.
100. I do not need to prove my worth. My work is enough for people to see its value. People recognize my worth without having to be told.
101. Other people’s successes empower me to keep growing. I am happy for anyone who accomplishes their goals and I will strive to continue to accomplish mine.
102. I accept constructive criticism and welcome self-improvement. I offer constructive criticism to help others around me.
103. My voice matters and I am confident to speak up when I want to. People listen to me because my words are valuable.
104. Success is possible for me because I have the right opportunities, and I take advantage of them when I see them. I know the path I need to take in order to succeed.
105. I have more than enough value to offer in my job. I continue to flourish and gain experience and succeed to levels that I never expected.
106. My mind is focused and I have clarity in all that I do at work. I do not succumb to distractions.
107. Others recognize my work for its excellence and I am proud to call it my own.
108. I am on my way to greatness. I go the extra mile to meet people whom I admire and respect. I take one step farther than anyone else around me.
109. I am committed to my success and will not back down. I enjoy taking action when I have a goal so I can acquire the lifestyle that I dream of.
110. I am calm when I am faced with conflict. I can brush off negativity easily, and I can agree to disagree. I enjoy being the bigger person and taking the high road.
Biblical Positive Affirmations for Women
111. Every morning I am renewed and energized by the Lord's abiding love.
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
112. I am strong and courageous because I know God is with me in every moment.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, or the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
113. I am so filled with God's love that there is no room for fear or anxiety.
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
114. I am strong and confident and filled with energy because God's love renews me.
But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
115. Achieving my goals is easy because I know God is directing me and supporting my every effort.
Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.'
116. With God's help, I always know the best actions to take and the right decisions to make.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
117. My faith in the Lord sustains me and gives me the strength to do what I need to do today and every day.
Our faith can move mountains.
118. I know that good things are in store for me because God's plan is perfect in every way.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
119. I am uplifted and blessed beyond measure because the kingdom of heaven is promised to me.
“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.”
How to Use Daily Affirmations for Women
Here are the steps to reinforce female affirmations in your psyche so it becomes your natural way of thinking or acting:
Step 1: Keep an affirmation journal, and write down the affirmation you are working on. Focus on one affirmation at a time.
Step 2: Speak the affirmation out loud, in front of a mirror preferably, three times a day for about five minutes.
You can do this while getting ready in the morning or before bed. In the middle of the day, find a time before or after lunch to repeat your affirmation in front of a mirror.
Step 3: Visualize that the affirmation is already true for you. See yourself behaving and thinking in the manner described in the affirmation.
Acting as though the affirmation is already real gives you the mental power to make it real.
Make a fresh start with positive thinking and believing in the powerful tool of personal affirmations.
Here is a list of uplifting positive affirmation examples for women that you can use daily.
Choose one personal affirmation that speaks to you as a woman.
Then list the changes you want to make in your self-perceptions and personal goals.
More Related Articles:
Remember, every complaint that you say to yourself is a negative affirmation of something you are unhappy about in your life.
Whenever you get angry, you’re telling the universe that you want more anger in your life. Whenever you feel like a victim, you’re telling the universe that you want to be in a victim role.
If you believe life isn’t giving you what you want or need, you will never have the benefits that life offers to others — until you alter your mindset.
These positive affirmations for women will help you get through your tough days and achieve your goals for confidence, personal growth, and success.
Remember, the more you nourish and fuel your inner self, the more empowered you will feel and the more motivated you will be to conquer the days ahead of you.