Girls night in?
Make sure it’s one for the books with these 201 totally fun, thoughtful, and personal questions that are guaranteed to take your bond to the next level!
Whether you’re looking for icebreaker and get-to-know-you questions, lighthearted truths and dares, or deep convos about life, love, and everything in between, we’ve got you covered.
Pull out the popcorn and face masks and get ready for a girls’ night you’ll never forget.
With these questions, you’re sure to spark new conversations, gain insight into your besties, and create memories that will last long after you turn in for the night.
- Why Ladies’ Night Game Questions Are Perfect for a Girls’ Night In
- 201 Girls’ Night Questions to Spark Great Conversations and Laughs
Why Ladies’ Night Game Questions Are Perfect for a Girls’ Night In
What better way to bond with your best gal pals than by asking fun, thoughtful questions that spark meaningful conversations?
Ladies’ night questions are the perfect activity for your next girls’ night in for several reasons:
- They allow you to get to know one another on a deeper level. By asking questions that go beyond small talk, you’ll gain insight into each other’s personalities, values, dreams, and opinions.
- They create opportunities for laughter and connection. Fun icebreakers and lighthearted questions like truths and dares get everyone relaxed and giggling.
- They help you support one another. Deeper questions allow you to talk about vulnerabilities, relationship issues, family problems, and more to gain wisdom from each other.
- They make for priceless memories. The conversations, revelations, and moments of pure fun that unfold from these questions provide cherished memories you’ll look back on fondly.
- They’re simple, free, and require minimal setup! All you need is a list of questions and some willing participants.
So, the next time you and your besties get together, consider spicing up your usual chats with a list of ladies’ night questions.
The conversations that ensue are guaranteed to bring you closer!
201 Girls’ Night Questions to Spark Great Conversations and Laughs
With the right questions, you can transform any standard girls’ night into an epic one filled with deep connections, belly laughs, and priceless memories that will last long beyond the night’s end.
To help you get there, we’ve created the ultimate list of 201 fun, thoughtful, and personal questions guaranteed to spark great conversations and laughs with your best girlfriends.
Ladies Night Icebreaker Questions
1. What’s your favorite girl power anthem you love to sing at the top of your lungs?
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
3. Who was your first celebrity crush growing up?
4. What’s one random fact about yourself that we’d never guess?
5. If you were a cocktail, what would you be and why?
6. What was the most embarrassing moment of your teenage years?
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
8. What’s something you appreciate most about the friendship between us?
9. What’s been your favorite vacation so far, and where would you love to travel next?
10. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
11. What’s your guilty pleasure reality TV show?
12. What’s your go-to pump-up song before a night out?
13. What’s the most rebellious thing you did as a teenager?
14. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
15. What’s the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received?
16. What’s your best beauty hack or tip?
17. What’s your favorite outfit that makes you feel confident?
18. What’s your top pick for a girls’ trip destination?
19. What’s something you’ve always wanted to learn but haven’t yet?
20. If your autobiography was made into a movie, who would play you?
21. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
22. What’s your favorite way to treat yourself after a long week?
23. What’s your earliest childhood memory?
24. What’s your karaoke go-to song?
25. What’s your favorite way to unwind and relax?
26. What’s one small thing that brightens your day every time?
27. What’s your favorite motivational quote?
28. What’s your favorite perfume or scent?
29. What’s your best tip for self-care?
30. What’s your favorite chick flick of all time?
31. What’s your favorite thing to splurge on?
32. What’s your ideal girls’ getaway? Beach, city, camping, etc.?
33. What’s your favorite family tradition?
34. What’s your favorite item you’ve ever thrifted?
35. What’s your most memorable birthday so far?
36. What’s a topic you could talk about for hours?
37. What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
38. What’s your go-to dance move?
39. What’s your favorite song to sing in the car with friends?
40. What’s your Hogwarts house?
41. What’s your Myers-Briggs personality type?
42. What’s your enneagram number?
43. What’s your love language?
44. What’s your favorite flower?
45. What’s your zodiac sign, and how accurate do you think the traits are?
46. What’s your favorite physical feature about yourself?
47. What’s one thing on your bucket list this year?
48. What’s your favorite season and why?
49. What’s the most nostalgic song from your childhood?
50. What’s one goal you have for yourself this year?
Juicy Girl Talk Questions
51. Have you ever had an inappropriate crush on a friend’s significant other? Tell us about it!
52. What’s the most embarrassing sex story or mishap you’ve experienced?
53. Have you ever faked an orgasm? Spill the tea!
54. What’s the biggest fight you and your partner have had? How did you resolve it?
55. Have you ever gone through your partner’s phone? Did you find anything juicy?
56. What’s your biggest relationship deal breaker?
57. What’s the most embarrassing thing your parents have caught you doing?
58. Have you ever sexted? Give us the juicy deets if so!
59. What’s one sexual fantasy you have? Feel free to get graphic!
60. Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction? Tell us about it!
61. What’s the wildest place you’ve ever had sex?
62. Have you ever used a sex toy? Which one and did you like it?
63. What’s your number one tip for spicing things up in the bedroom?
64. Have you ever faked being sick to get out of a bad hookup? Share the story!
65. What’s the hottest way someone has touched or kissed you? Describe it!
66. Have you ever caught your roommate hooking up? We want details!
67. What’s your biggest turn-on physically?
68. What’s your biggest turn-off physically?
69. Have you ever flirted with a coworker? Dish!
70. What’s your most embarrassing period story? We promise not to cringe!
71. Have you ever gotten a bikini wax? How was it?
72. Have you ever sent a naughty pic? Did you regret it after?
73. Have you ever hooked up with a celebrity or someone famous? Do tell!
74. Have you ever faked an accent or identity to impress someone? How did it go?
75. Who’s the best kisser you’ve ever had? What made them so good?
76. Have you ever caught your parents in the act? We need this story!
77. What’s the most unconventional place you’ve gotten frisky in?
78. Have you ever used food during foreplay? Whip cream? Chocolate sauce?
79. What’s the hottest outfit you own? Describe it!
80. Have you ever roleplayed in the bedroom? Give us the details!
81. What’s your most embarrassing drunk moment? We promise not to judge!
82. Have you ever had a one-night stand? How was it? See them again?
83. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sex in a relationship?
84. Have you ever faked liking something in bed that you didn’t? Tell us about it!
85. Have you ever gotten a hickey? Did you have trouble covering it up?
86. What’s the oldest person you’ve ever slept with?
87. Have you ever caught yourself checking out someone else while on a date?
88. Have you ever flirted your way out of a speeding ticket or fine?
89. Have you ever had a pregnancy scare? What happened?
90. Have you ever been caught in a walk of shame? Details please!
91. What’s your best tip for kissing? Show us!
92. Have you ever gotten back with an ex? Why and how did it go?
93. What’s your most embarrassing period stain story? Share!
94. Have you ever farted audibly during sex? How did you recover?
95. What’s the most public place you’ve gotten frisky in?
96. Have you ever sent nudes? Did you ever regret it?
97. Have you ever hooked up with more than one person in the same friend group? How did that go?
98. Have you ever lied about your number of sexual partners? What’s your real number?
99. What’s the best lovemaking session you’ve ever had? Set the scene!
100. Have you ever fantasized about someone else during sex? Who?
Fun Questions for Girls’ Night
101. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
102. What’s the most ridiculous picture you have saved on your phone? Show us!
103. If someone made a movie of your life, who would you want to play you?
104. What’s your ideal girls’ trip itinerary?
105. What’s your favorite meme or viral video? Show us and explain!
106. If you had to wear one outfit for a whole year, what would you choose?
107. What’s the dumbest way you’ve been injured? Tell the story!
108. What’s your most embarrassing drunk moment? We won’t judge!
109. What celebrity do people say you look like?
110. What trend or style are you embarrassed you participated in? Looking at you, emo kids!
111. If you could put anyone on a billboard in Times Square, who would you pick and why?
112. What food do you love but can’t eat because it gives you awful gas? Asking for a friend.
113. What was the worst date you’ve ever been on?
114. What’s the weirdest thing you do when you’re home alone? Be honest!
115. What time period do you wish you lived in and why? ‘60s? Medieval Europe?
116. What movie universe would you most want to live in? Harry Potter? Star Wars?
117. If you could spend a day with any fictional character, who would you choose?
118. If you competed on RuPaul’s Drag Race, what would your drag name be?
119. If you were a wrestler, what would your entrance theme song be? Play it for us!
120. If you could have an endless lifetime supply of one makeup product, what would you choose?
121. What reality show do you secretly binge-watch? Bachelor in Paradise? Jersey Shore?
122. What celeb did you have a crush on as a kid? Did you have a poster of them?
123. What scent immediately takes you back to childhood?
124. What’s the most embarrassing item you owned as a teenager? Bonus points for photos!
125. If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would you want to be?
126. What fashion trend do you hope comes back in style?
127. What movie do you know every line from? Quiz us!
128. What’s the last YouTube hole you went down?
129. What app do you waste the most time on? Be honest!
130. What’s your favorite dance move to bust out? Show us your best moves, ladies!
131. What songs from the 2000s still go off at weddings? Get ready for a dance party!
132. What’s the most ridiculous business idea you’ve ever had? Shark Tank, here we come!
133. What weird food combinations do you secretly love?
134. What’s the silliest way you’ve injured yourself? Share your stories!
135. If you were a wrestler, what would your stage name be?
136. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve had recently?
137. What myth or urban legend terrifies you the most?
138. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done on vacation? No judgment here!
139. If you could only wear one nail polish color for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
140. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever tried?
141. What meme or TikTok trend best sums up your love life? Show us!
142. What celebrity couple do you live vicariously through?
143. What’s your most bizarre or funny wrong number/butt dial story?
144. What song do you only bop to when you’re alone?
145. What’s the silliest thing you and your bestie fought about as kids?
146. What trend do you hope never comes back in style? Skinny jeans? Chokers?
147. What movie do you wish you could experience again for the first time?
148. If you switched lives with one of your friends for a day, who would it be and why?
149. What food have you never eaten but want to try?
150. What animal do people say you look like? Show us your best animal impressions!
Deep Girls’ Night Questions
151. When do you feel most confident in yourself?
152. What’s one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
153. What quote or mantra do you try to live by?
154. What social issues are you most passionate about?
155. What does unconditional love mean to you?
156. Tell us your love story. How did you two meet and fall in love?
157. How do you really feel about your career?
158. What’s one regret that often crosses your mind?
159. How has pursuing your passions changed your life?
160. What or who motivates you most in life?
161. How do you hope to evolve and grow in the next five years?
162. When have you felt the most proud of yourself?
163. What are your biggest insecurities? We’re here to listen.
164. What difficult situation made you stronger?
165. What’s the most frightened you’ve been in your life?
166. How do you handle anxiety? What helps you cope?
167. What life lessons has heartbreak taught you?
168. What’s your biggest goal in life right now?
169. What does happiness mean to you? How do you find more of it?
170. What family struggles or secrets have you kept hidden?
171. What does friendship mean to you, and why is it important?
172. How do you remain resilient and positive through hardship?
173. What worries you most about the future and why?
174. How do you find meaning in everyday life?
175. What unhealthy habits do you wish you could break?
176. When have you failed yourself or not lived up to your own values? How did you recover and grow?
177. What addictions or dependencies have you struggled with? How are you healing?
178. What would you tell your 5-year-old self if you could?
179. What are you most insecure about, and how do you cope? We’re here to listen.
180. What false narratives about yourself are you trying to change?
181. How do you build real confidence that isn’t based on others’ validation?
182. What recurring dream or nightmare do you have? What does it mean to you?
183. What are you willing to struggle for rather than give up on?
184. When do you feel most fulfilled in life? What activities or moments?
185. What do you value most in your closest friendships?
186. What have been your spiritual highs and lows?
187. How do you hope aging will change you?
188. When have you felt immense joy and wonder?
189. What are you most grateful for at this stage of life?
190. Have you ever had supernatural or mystical experiences?
191. What about yourself are you most proud of?
192. What keeps you up at night worrying? How do you find peace?
193. What are you searching for in life? Do you think you’ll find it? Why or why not?
194. What have been your lowest lows? How have those times shaped you?
195. When do you feel closest to who you truly are?
196. What do you wish you knew about life when you were younger?
197. Where do you feel at home in the world? What places or communities?
198. What does your best possible future look like? Describe your ideal life.
199. What makes life truly worth living for you?
200. If today was your last day, what would you do? Who would you reach out to and why?
201. What wisdom have you gained from living that you want to pass on to us? Teach us.
More Related Articles
Fun Ideas for the Girls’ Game Questions
Coming up with a fun game format is the perfect way to get the most out of these thought-provoking ladies’ night questions. Here are some ideas to inspire your next girls’ night in:
Write various questions on Jenga blocks. When someone draws a block, they must answer the question honestly or do something silly in front of the group.
Spin the Bottle Q&A
Sit in a circle and spin an empty bottle. Whoever the bottle lands on gets to pick a question from the list for the spinner to answer.
Write down questions and put them in a jar. Go around the circle, with each person pulling a question to answer.
Most Likely To…
Go through the list and secretly vote on who in the group is “most likely to” do each question item. Then, reveal who got the most votes for each one and discuss.
Never Have I Ever
Go around in a circle with each person sharing something they haven’t done from the list. If someone else has done it, they must put a finger down. The last one with fingers up wins!
Question Card Game
Make question cards and add a fun twist, like “take a sip,” “switch seats with someone,” or “tell the group the honest answer” before you read each card.
Crumple up papers with questions inside. Toss them around popcorn style, with each person answering the question on the paper they catch.
The possibilities are endless for how to turn these ladies’ night questions into a fun and bonding game! Feel free to get creative and tailor the games to your specific friend group. Most importantly, relax, open up, laugh, and enjoy the meaningful conversations.
With over 200 thoughtful, funny, and personal questions to choose from, this list has everything you need for a memorable girls’ night in. So grab your besties, make some snacks, queue up your favorite playlists, and get ready for a night filled with nonstop bonding, belly laughs, and great conversations that bring you closer together!