If life sucks right now, you may be struggling to keep your emotional head above water.
Whatever the bad thing is going on in your life, it’s bad enough to make you feel that nothing positive will ever happen again.
It feels overwhelming and eternal, as though a vast seismic shift has occurred, and you’ll be trapped in unhappiness for all of your days.
But only very rarely are things as terrible as that.
Most of the time, your life improves, and you eventually feel better.
It’s just that period in between that seems unbearable.
If you need a little life raft to keep you afloat during that in-between time, we’re throwing one your way with our collection of “it will be okay” quotes.
How To Use These Everything Will Be OK Quotes To Feel Better
Reading quotes is helpful. They work like affirmations and can change your brain for the better.
But what other ways can you employ quotes for good?
How can they be used to support better mental health and keep your head in the game? We have a few ideas.
- Meditate on Them: Meditation can be about emptying your mind — but it isn’t always. Sometimes, people meditate on a topic, saying, or thing. If a quote resonates with you, meditate on it. Plumb its emotional depths. Suck the marrow from its meaning.
- Journal About Them: Though researchers aren’t 100% sure why, they do know that journaling is excellent for sustaining optimal mental health. Something about pouring our feelings onto a page helps humans attenuate stress.
- Make Merch: Though it’s important to adhere to all intellectual property regulations, you can make individualized merch that incorporates your favorite quote(s). So why not get a customized t-shirt or mug?
- Get a Tattoo: What better way to internalize a quote and make it part of your worldview than getting inked?
- Share on Social Media: Reading good quotes feels good. So why not sprinkle a little sunshine and share a few on social media?
40 Everything Will Be Ok Quotes to Remind You to Hang in There
Maybe you’re splayed on your couch in a state of despair, barely able to scroll on your phone or computer.
Use just a tiny bit of energy to read through these “everything will be okay” quotes.
Through the fog of anxiety or misery, let the words sink into your consciousness and lean into them.
The collective wisdom of the writers of these words can remind you that life will take a turn for the better.
1. “Live the questions now. And then gradually but most assuredly, without you even noticing it, you will live your way into the answers.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
2. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” – Pablo Neruda
4. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
5. “You don’t have to see it now, but trust that it’ll be OK.” – Unknown
6. “Don’t worry if you committed a mistake. Some of the most beautiful things we have in life comes from our mistakes.” – Surgeo Bell
7. “There’s always more to life than we expect, even in our darkest hours.” — Unknown
8. “Stay focused, hold trust and keep moving forward. You will get there my friend.” – Brian Benson
9. “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” – Emory Austin
10. “You don’t always win, but every time you lose, you get better.” – Ian Somerhalder
11. “Be inspired, not intimidated.” – Sara Francis
12. “Turn your weakness into your richness.” – Erol Ozan
13. “Sometimes too late is just in time.” – C.J. Carlyon
15. “None of us know what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.” – Paulo Coelho
16. “You can do it. You are brave and you are loved.” ― Tracy Holczer
17. “Sometimes you need a little crisis to get your adrenaline flowing and help you realize your true potential.” – Jeannette Walls
18. “Believe you know all the answers, and you know all the answers. Believe you’re a master, and you are.” – Richard Bach
19. “Relax and look to nature. Nature never rushes, yet everything gets done in time.” – Donald L. Hicks
20. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” — Robert H. Schulle
21. “Live and think like a poor man and you’ll always be OK.” — Gene Simmons
22. “Everything will be okay. I have a sticker on my laptop that says that.” — Sharon Van Etten
More Related Articles
23. “Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would. But that’s OK.” — Kim Kardashian
24. “If you’re not getting it perfect, life is still going to go around. The world still turns. It’s going to be OK. Tomorrow is a new day.” — Katy Mixon
25. “I’m at a place in my life right now where I’m very happy, very content. I’m finally OK with the idea of who I love, who I want to be with.” — Sheryl Swoopes
26. “Be calm. Be brave. It’ll be okay.” — Guster
28. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light.” – J.K. Rowling
29. “Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you’re going to fight to get them right.” — Thisuri Wanniarachchi
30. “I believe, no matter how bad the fight, as long as our feet find each other underneath the sheets, everything will be alright.” — The Story of Us
31. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
32. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
33. “Death is the last enemy. Once we got past that I think everything will be alright.” — Alice Thomas Ellis
34. “Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change.” — Confucius
35. “You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want to be.” — S. E. Hinton
36. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” — Will Smith
38. “The most important thing is to look ahead. The past is your anchor.” — Maxime Lagace
39. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
40. “You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can even do it better than you think.” — Jimmy Carter
If you’ve read this far, here’s hoping one or more of these “you’re going to be Ok” quotes has given you a dose of resilience and hope. Today may not bring you exactly what you want, but look for reasons to be grateful and open yourself to the little moments of joy. Yes, you will be okay.