Do you want to get to know your partner better?
Good yes or no questions can provide insight, start a conversation, or simply fill the time.
You can take turns asking each other these questions, ask a few each night, or go through the whole list in an evening.
If you don’t have a partner, you can ask many of these questions of friends, family members, or even that stranger you just met.
151 Fun and Informative Yes or No Questions for Couples
These yes or no questions are divided into simple categories. However, you can ask most of these questions to anyone. Here’s hoping these questions will open the door to some interesting conversations and perhaps a few laughs.
Yes or No Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
1. Do you have a close relationship with your parents?
2. Would you ever run a marathon?
3. Did you ever bully anyone when you were young?
4. Do you have strong political beliefs?
5. Do you like to cook?
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
7. Have you ever cheated on a test?
8. Would you ever hitchhike?
9. Do you have happy memories of your childhood?
10. Have you ever been embarrassed about a song you really loved?
11. Did you have good grades in school?
12. Do you ever swear in front of your parents?
13. Do you want to be a dad someday?
14. Have you ever gambled?
15. Do you hope you will be like your parents?
16. Have you ever been in a fist fight?
17. Have you ever been arrested?
18. Would you do something illegal for a lot of money if you knew you would never be caught?
19. Do you know your credit score?
20. Did you ever date someone you knew your friend liked?
21. Have you ever had a serious illness?
22. Can you admit when you’re wrong?
23. Did you have any pets as a child?
24. Are you good at keeping secrets?
25. Would you like to go bungee jumping?
26. Did you ever want to be famous?
27. Do you have an idea for a novel you would like to write?
28. Do you like to shop?
29. Do you consider yourself adventurous?
30. Do you enjoy exercise?
Yes or No Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
31. Do you like to travel?
32. Do you enjoy logic puzzles or board games?
33. Do you have a favorite cuisine?
34. Have you ever taken a class for fun?
35. Did you have a favorite toy as a child?
36. Did you like school?
37. When you were growing up, did you have a best friend?
38. Do you find it difficult to live up to your parents’ expectations?
39. Are there any of my friends you don’t like?
40. Have you ever been pulled over by the police?
41. Do you have a problem with PDA?
42. Do you find it easy to trust people?
43. Do you want to be a mom someday?
44. If you could easily change your career, would you?
45. Would you like to own your own business?
46. Have you ever considered a career in politics?
47. Are you picky about your food?
48. Are you picky about your hair?
49. Do you have any phobias?
50. Do you dream in color?
51. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
52. Do you ever get jealous?
53. Do you think social media is a positive thing?
54. Do you like going to concerts?
55. Would you ever shave your head?
56. Do you believe in ESP?
57. Do you keep a journal?
58. Are you easily embarrassed?
59. Do you have any secret talents?
60. When you were young, did you ever sneak out at night?
Yes or No Questions to Ask About Love
61. Do you want to have a big wedding?
62. Have you ever had a really bad breakup?
63. Have you ever told a romantic partner that you love them?
64. Do you wish our relationship was different in any way?
65. Would you forgive someone who cheated on you?
66. Have you ever been stood up?
67. Have you ever been dumped?
68. Have you ever ghosted someone?
69. Did you ever have a crush on someone you knew you shouldn’t have?
70. Do you believe in love at first sight?
71. Have you ever told someone you love them when you don’t?
72. Have you ever dated two people at once?
73. Have you ever had two dates on the same night?
74. Have you or would you date someone of the same sex?
75. Have you ever had a crush on one of your friends’ girlfriends?
More Related Articles
76. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
77. Do you have an image of your ideal partner?
78. Do you remember your first kiss?
79. Would you die for someone you love?
80. Do you believe in soulmates?
81. Have you ever had your heart broken?
82. Do you listen to love songs?
83. Have you ever gotten back together with an ex?
84. Would you share your toothbrush with someone you love?
85. Do you think it’s possible to fall out of love?
86. When you love someone, do you think it’s possible to read their mind?
87. Is it okay to keep secrets from your partner?
88. Can you tell when someone is in love?
89. Would you do something you don’t enjoy for the person you love?
90. Does love really make the world go around?
Yes or No Questions to Ask Your Crush
91. Do you have a favorite hobby?
92. Do you like to dance?
93. Do you enjoy cosplay?
94. Are you in any fandoms?
95. Do you like to play sports?
96. Do you like to watch sports?
97. Would you consider yourself a religious person?
98. Do you have any siblings?
99. Do you have a nickname?
100. Do you like to read?
101. Have you ever seen a ghost?
102. Are you superstitious?
103. Do you have any tattoos?
104. Do you speak any foreign languages?
105. Do you care which way the toilet paper goes?
106. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
107. Do you have a favorite book?
108. Would you want to take a road trip from one side of the country to the other?
109. Would you travel to space if you could?
110. Are you good at keeping secrets?
111. Have you ever done something you said you wouldn’t?
112. Have you ever met anyone famous?
113. Have you ever been in the hospital?
114. Have you ever broken a bone?
115. Do you do yoga?
116. Do you meditate?
117. Could you go a day without your cell phone?
118. Have you ever been in a car accident?
119. Would you date someone if there is a significant age difference?
120. Do you know anyone who you would trust with your life?
Tricky Yes or No Questions
121. Do you have any regrets?
122. Do you believe in life after death?
123. Did you ever do something you normally wouldn’t do to fit in?
124. Is it possible to be in love with two people at the same time?
125. Is there a meaning to life?
126. Can money buy happiness?
127. If you found a wallet with $1,000 inside, would you keep it?
128. If you could relive your life with all of the knowledge you have now, would you?
129. Have you ever received a package in the mail by accident and kept it?
130. Is cheating always wrong?
131. Is lying always wrong?
132. Should relationships require sacrifice?
133. Do animals have souls?
134. Do you believe in democracy?
135. If you could have the power to read peoples’ minds, would you?
136. Would you risk your own life for the life of a stranger?
137. Would you provide an alibi for someone you knew was guilty of a crime?
138. Would you turn someone you love in if you knew they were guilty of a crime?
139. If you learned the world was ending, do you know what you would do?
140. Have you ever tried to make someone cry?
141. Do you have any prejudices toward specific groups of people?
142. Do you think you’re smarter than most people?
143. Do you prefer one of our parents over the other?
144. Would you fake your own death for the insurance money?
145. Do you think open relationships are sustainable?
146. Would you change your life if you only had one year left to live?
147. Do you trust the government?
148. Do you believe there is life on other planets?
149. Is a hotdog a sandwich?
150. Could Spiderman beat up Batman?
151. Does free will truly exist?
Good yes or no questions help you understand your partner better and can lead to deeper discussions between you.
Ask these yes or no questions for a fun evening that will be valuable, memorable, and maybe even bring you closer.