Have you found your soulmate?
Some people like to call their mind their soul. And heck. Why not?
You can’t see either one, but you know your mind and your soul are somewhere within your human senses.
In fact, the dictionary calls the human psyche the soul or the mind, so there is an esoteric relationship between those two words.
If the mind and soul are connected, then the mind is always searching for its soulmate.
A soulmate is one of those terms people like to throw away or ignore because of their belief system.
But there’s no denying the fact that your mind starts to do things it never did before when you meet a person who seems to think, act, believe, and yes, love like you do.
Some people say we don’t know how to identify a soulmate because the soul is a unique aspect of who we are, and no one can share that aspect of the self.
But according to the ancient Greeks, life really begins when you find that person who sends your mind into another orbit.
Once you connect, you both ride an invisible, yet tangible, wave of togetherness through life.
The idea that there is one person with whom you instantly fall in love without regrets and who never disagrees or challenges you is not how a soulmate relationship works.
Yes, you know them instinctively, and yes you connect with them on an ethereal level. And through that connection, your experiences expand on a love-filled esoteric level, as well as a pragmatic level.
The bond between you becomes unbreakable because you both came to experience life and learn life lessons in the same way.
Intrigued by the notion of finding a soulmate?
Do you have a soulmate of your own?
Here are 30 soulmate quotes to inspire love and intimacy:
1. A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized. – Vironika Tugaleva
2. A soul mate is… someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours… there is not a compromise, there is a complement. – Paul Robear
3. A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace. – Thomas Moore
4. A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening. – Kenny Loggins
5. Before you find your soul mate, you must first discover your soul. – Charles F. Glassman
6. Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins? – Nancy Garden
7. Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool. – Robert Brault
8. I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star. – Emery Allen
9. If we'd never met, I think I would have known my life wasn't complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn't know who I was looking for. ― Nicholas Sparks
10. I'm convinced my heart knew who it belonged to, long before I met her. – Karla Campos
This may interest you:
Would you like to question your way to lasting love and intimacy?
If so, then check out my bestselling book called “201 Relationship Questions: The Couple's Guide to Building Trust and Emotional Intimacy“.
Mutual questioning is a powerful technique to draw out deeper emotions and desires and address potential areas of conflict before they disrupt your closeness. The right questions inspire understanding, compassion, and action for positive change.
11. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. – Maya Angelou
12. It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being. – John Joseph Powell
13. I've never had to ask a thing from you, as everything you've ever fed my soul was love. – Karen A. Baquiran
14. Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition. – Alexander Smith
15. Ocean separates lands, not souls. – Munia Khan
16. Our lives may not have fit together, but ohhh did our souls know how to dance… – K. Towne Jr.
17. Our soul… direct us to individuals who share our purpose in life, complement our strengths, and supplement our weaknesses. But there is no guarantee that these ideal mates are going to look the way we expect, or be of our own background. – Carolyn Miller
18. The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. -Rumi
19. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. – Elizabeth Gilbert
More Related Articles:
20. Rather than being about excitement and lust, a soul mate relationship is characterized by such things as a shared life path, a sense of comfort and ease, and a genuine liking of each other. – Katherine Woodward Thomas
21. Soul mates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love. – Karen M. Black
22. Soulmates aren't the ones who make you happiest, no. They're instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pangs, captivation and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope. ― Victoria Erickson
23. The soulmate is what we aspire to and like to understand about ourself, is what we deem to be perfection, purity, and endless love. – Sorin Cerin
24. There are no accidental meetings between souls. – Sheila Burke
25. To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect. – Criss Jami
26. True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend. – Faye Hall
27. We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect. – Linda Brady
28. We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another…Somehow I ended up with a piece of you and you me. – Evy Michaels
29. When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life. – Arielle Ford
30. You are not supposed to go out and find love. Love will find you when you are ready. – Suzy Kassem
Would you like to learn healthy communication skills for your relationship?
If so, then check out my Couples Communication Course.
So many couples get trapped in hurtful patterns of conflict and misunderstanding.
In this online course, you'll learn communication strategies that will transform your relationship and strengthen your bond. You'll learn to resolve conflict constructively and establish new talking and listening habits to make your relationship fun, sexy, and loving again.
Reflecting on these thoughts about soulmates gives people a sense of purpose as well as fulfillment. Soulmates like to express their feeling for each other in ways that bring the physical essence of the soul alive.
You could say two connecting minds give life more meaning and purpose. And in that state of mindful completeness, there’s comfort, freedom, compassion, and tolerance.
It is a state where the spirit meets the flesh in a never-ending display of companionship, trust, and incredible enjoyment.
Did you find any value from these soulmate quotes?
I hope you enjoyed these quotes about soulmates. I hope you'll use these soulmate quotes to share with your romantic partner or spouse. Which soulmate sayings were the most inspirational for you?
Would you like to help others?
It would be really great if you could help me spread these soulmate quotes to others. Would you be willing to send out some love to your friends and family? Please share these soulmate quotes on your preferred social media platform.