22 Funny Get To Know You Questions
Last Updated on
If you’re looking for some funny get to know you questions, you’re in the right place.
However long you’ve been putting yourself out there and meeting new people — possibly with the hope of meeting the love of your life — it helps to have some ice-breakers handy.
And questions like the following are less likely to get you the cold shoulder (or cold stare) than cheesy pick-up lines.
If you’re looking to at least get a laugh and maybe find a new friend, these questions are hard to ignore, because they’re fun to answer.
They also send the message that you’re actually interested in learning more about how their minds work.
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t appreciate that.
When you start with fun questions to ask someone who’s piqued your interest, you learn more about them — possibly sparking a connection.
And if the conversation goes well, even if it doesn’t lead to anything serious, you’ll both have discovered an interesting new human to talk to.
22 Funny Get to Know You Questions
Don’t wander into the social jungle without at least a few good funny questions to ask when someone catches your eye (or your ear).
Enjoy the following, and save your favorites where you’ll remember them when the need arises.
1. If you were a dog, what breed would you be?
2. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done in public?
3. What's the weirdest thing you've seen someone else do?
4. If you could rename your parents based on their personalities, what would their names be?
5. What's the worst hairstyle you've ever had?
6. If you could eliminate any bodily function, which one would it be?
7. If you could shift all of your fat to one part of your body, where would you move it?
8. How would you describe the way you dance?
9. If you were a car, which one would you be?
10. If you could magically turn into the opposite sex, what would you look like and what would you name yourself?
11. If you could be invisible, whose conversations would you like to overhear?
12. What bad smell do you hate the most?
13. Would you rather eat the hottest red pepper or have an enema and why?
14. If you had a superpower but could only use it once a month, what would it be?
15. If you had to choose between losing all your teeth or all your hair, which would you choose and why?
16. If you got arrested, what would it most likely be for?
17. What is the creepiest thing you could say to a perfect stranger?
18. What is the best practical joke you've ever played on someone?
19. Do you think you'll still be having sex in your 80's? Why or why not?
20. If you had to mud wrestle with one former U.S. president, who would it be?
21. If you were at a funeral, and the body fell out of the casket, what would you do?
22. What is the funniest thing you've ever observed?
Did you enjoy these funny get to know you questions?
Now that you’re well-armed with some fun getting to know you questions, I hope you have a few favorites lingering in your mind right now.
[bctt tweet=”22 Funny Get To Know You Questions”]
You never know when the first opportunity will come to use them.
Try a few on friends or co-workers if you get the chance.
See if it doesn’t help them relax a bit and just enjoy a fun, lighthearted conversation. It could even improve workplace morale.
However, you use these questions, though, have fun with them. Use this power to make someone’s day a little better.
Learning more about what lights them up inside is a definite bonus. And if one of these conversations should lead to something beautiful, you’ll remember how it all started.
May your courage and sense of humor influence everything you do today.