So, you’re on the Hinge dating app, looking for that special someone, but tired of the same old cliché answers to those prompts?
Fear not, because we’ve got you covered!
We’re sharing some of the funniest and most creative Hinge prompt responses we’ve come across.
Get ready to laugh, be inspired, and maybe even borrow some of these gems to spice up your own profile!
Let’s dive into the world of hilarious Hinge humor, shall we?
- What Are Hinge Prompts, Anyway?
- 51 Funny Hinge Prompt Answers That Will Make You Stand Out
- 1. A skill I’ve always wanted to master
- 2. I’m overly competitive about
- 3. The way to win me over is
- 4. My most controversial opinion is
- 5. If I could have a superpower, it would be
- 6. My most irrational fear is
- 7. I’ll know I’ve found the one when
- 8. My ideal fake sick day would be
- 9. My go-to karaoke song is
- 10. The dorkiest thing about me is
- 12. My celebrity crush is
- 13. My favorite way to spend a weekend is
- 14. A cause I’m passionate about is
- 15. The last show I binged was
- 17. My guilty pleasure is
- 18. My favorite board game is
- 19. My perfect date would be
- 20. My favorite quote is
- 21. My favorite way to decompress is
- 22. My favorite travel destination is
- 23. If I had a time machine, I would
- 24. My most-used app is
- 25. The last book I read was
- 26. The most embarrassing thing that’s happened to me is
- 27. If I could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, it would be
- 28. My favorite ice cream flavor is
- 29. My favorite childhood memory is
- 30. The last concert I attended was
- 31. If I could be any animal, I would be
- 32. My favorite type of music is
- 33. If I could instantly become an expert in something, it would be
- 34. If I won the lottery, I would
- 35. My favorite thing about my city is
- 36. My favorite way to work out is
- 37. My favorite type of movie is
- 38. My ideal day off would be
- 39. My favorite way to spend a rainy day is
- 40. If I could live in any decade, it would be
- 41. My favorite outdoor activity is
- 42. My favorite type of date is
- 43. My favorite season is
- 44. My favorite sports team is
- 45. The best gift I’ve ever received is
- 46. My favorite way to spend a Friday night is
- 47. My favorite type of food is
- 48. My favorite holiday is
- 49. My favorite type of exercise class is
- 50. My favorite thing to cook is
- 51. My favorite way to relax is
What Are Hinge Prompts, Anyway?
We’ve all been there – staring at our Hinge profile, trying to come up with the perfect answer that’ll make us stand out in a sea of potential matches.
Hinge prompts are those quirky questions and statements you get to answer when setting up your Hinge dating profile, showcasing your personality and making your dating journey a little more fun.
From sharing your most embarrassing moments to revealing your guilty pleasures, these prompts help you create a profile that’s authentically you – and help you connect with others who’ll appreciate your special brand of awesomeness.
So, read through these hilariously creative Hinge prompt answers and get inspired!
[If you haven’t downloaded the Hinge Dating App you can get it here]
51 Funny Hinge Prompt Answers That Will Make You Stand Out
Ready to level up your Hinge game and have potential matches chuckling their way to your inbox?
Check out these 51 hilarious Hinge prompt answers to help you stand out from the crowd.
1. A skill I’ve always wanted to master
Have you ever wished you could be a human pretzel or play the accordion like a pro? Share your secret aspirations!
- The ability to fold fitted sheets without losing my sanity
- Synchronized swimming (think ’90s music video)
- Becoming a world-class cheese connoisseur
2. I’m overly competitive about
Time to reveal your competitive side! What makes you go from chill to beast mode in no time?
- Beating my personal best at Mario Kart
- Monopoly – friendships have been ruined
- Correcting people when they use “literally” wrong
3. The way to win me over is
Share what makes you melt, laugh, or swoon. What little gestures or quirky habits will have you smitten in no time?
- Bringing me breakfast in bed (bonus points for avocado toast)
- Laughing at my terrible dad jokes
- Randomly breaking into song and dance routines
4. My most controversial opinion is
Time to let your inner rebel shine! What opinion might ruffle some feathers but totally defines you?
- Pineapple on pizza is a culinary masterpiece
- The book is never always better than the movie
- Comic Sans is an underrated font
5. If I could have a superpower, it would be
Unleash your inner superhero! What epic power would you choose to make life a little more interesting?
- Teleportation – bye-bye, morning commute!
- Time travel, so I can hang out with my younger self and give some much-needed advice
- The ability to speak to animals, because who wouldn’t want to be a real-life Dr. Doolittle?
More Related Articles
6. My most irrational fear is
We all have that one fear that makes no sense but still haunts us. Time to fess up and share yours!
- Stepping on a Lego – pure agony
- Accidentally calling my boss “mom”
- Confusing salt for sugar in my coffee
7. I’ll know I’ve found the one when
What’s that magical moment or sign that’ll let you know you’ve met your perfect match?
- We can communicate through memes alone
- They can name every character from The Office
- We both enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge
8. My ideal fake sick day would be
Spill the beans on how you’d spend a sneaky day off – just for fun, of course!
- Binge-watching ’90s sitcoms in my PJs
- A DIY spa day with cucumber slices and a vodka tonic
- Going on a solo movie marathon at the cinema and sneaking in
9. My go-to karaoke song is
What’s that one tune that’ll have you belting it out like a rockstar?
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” – bring on the air guitar solos
- “I Will Always Love You” – full-on Whitney Houston mode
- “Wannabe” by the Spice Girls – zig-a-zig-ah!
10. The dorkiest thing about me is
Embrace your inner geek and share what makes you adorably dorky!
- I own an impressive collection of Star Wars action figures
- I can recite the periodic table backward
- I secretly love doing Sudoku puzzles on Saturday nights
11. If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, it would be
Time to pick your ultimate foodie obsession!
- Tacos, because variety is the spice of life
- Breakfast for dinner – waffles, eggs, and bacon, oh my!
- A never-ending sushi conveyor belt
12. My celebrity crush is
Which famous face makes your heart race? Share your guilty pleasure!
- 90s-era Leonardo DiCaprio, forever and always
- Steve from “Blue’s Clues” – don’t judge me
- Jeff Goldblum, because life, uh, finds a way
13. My favorite way to spend a weekend is
Give potential matches a glimpse into your ideal weekend activities.
- Attempting to become a DIY queen with YouTube tutorials
- Exploring a new hiking trail with my trusty canine sidekick
- Bingeing true crime podcasts and trying not to get paranoid
14. A cause I’m passionate about is
Share a cause close to your heart and show off your compassionate side.
- Saving the bees, one flower at a time
- Adopting all the dogs in the world
- Free sushi for everyone!
15. The last show I binged was
Confess your latest Netflix obsession and find a binge-watching buddy.
- “Tiger King” – I still have questions
- “Schitt’s Creek” – Ew, David!
- “Stranger Things” – I’m officially adopting Eleven
16. My favorite emoji is
Let your favorite tiny digital icon do the talking.
- 😂 – because laughter is the best medicine
- 🍕 – it’s a lifestyle, not just an emoji
- 🌮 – taco ’bout a perfect choice
17. My guilty pleasure is
It’s time to fess up to that embarrassing indulgence you can’t resist.
- Listening to ABBA on full blast while cleaning
- Watching pimple-popping videos (I know, I know…)
- Collecting cheesy romance novels with punny titles
18. My favorite board game is
Reveal the board game that you love to play during game nights with friends or family.
- Settlers of Catan – I’m all about those sheep and bricks
- Monopoly – but only if I can be the thimble
- Hungry Hungry Hippos – it’s intense, and I’m always ready to dominate
19. My perfect date would be
Paint a picture of your dream date to give your matches an idea of your ideal night out (or in).
- A cozy blanket fort, snacks, and a Studio Ghibli movie marathon
- Thrift store shopping and finding hidden treasures
- Going to an escape room and solving the mystery together
20. My favorite quote is
Share a quote that makes you laugh, inspires you, or just speaks to your soul.
- “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” – Michael Scott
- “In wine, there’s truth.” – Pliny the Elder
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
21. My favorite way to decompress is
Share how you unwind and find your zen after a long day.
- Bubble baths with a side of wine and a good book
- Reorganizing my entire closet by color – it’s therapeutic, I promise
- Watching Bob Ross paint happy little trees
22. My favorite travel destination is
Reveal your wanderlust and dream vacation spot.
- A weeklong food tour of Italy – pasta, please!
- Exploring the magical world of Harry Potter in Universal Studios
- Road-tripping across the country in a VW van
23. If I had a time machine, I would
Where (and when) would you go if you had the power to travel through time?
- Attend a roaring ’20s Gatsby-style party
- Go back to my high school prom with my current fashion sense
- Witness the dinosaurs – but from a safe distance
24. My most-used app is
Spill the beans on the app that’s always open on your phone.
- TikTok – I’m on it so much I might as well be an investor
- Google Maps – because I can get lost in a parking lot
- MyFitnessPal – mostly just to log my daily chocolate intake
25. The last book I read was
What literary adventure did you embark on most recently?
- “How to Win Friends and Influence People” – but I’m still working on it
- “Fifty Shades of Grey” – don’t worry, I won’t make you watch the movie
- “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up” – my house is clean but still waiting for the magic
26. The most embarrassing thing that’s happened to me is
Share a cringe-worthy story that’ll make your matches laugh (or at least sympathize).
- Accidentally walking into the wrong bathroom…and not realizing it until too late
- Falling off a treadmill in a crowded gym – I’m now a dedicated outdoor runner
- Sending a text rant about my boss to my boss instead of my friend
27. If I could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, it would be
Who would you share a meal with if you could pick anyone in history?
- Freddie Mercury – imagine the stories he’d tell!
- Nikola Tesla – I’d love to pick his brilliant brain
- Dolly Parton – she’d have the best advice and the best hair
28. My favorite ice cream flavor is
Share your go-to ice cream flavor to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Mint chocolate chip – it’s like brushing my teeth, right?
- Ben & Jerry’s “Netflix & Chilll’d” – it’s a lifestyle
- Rum raisin – don’t knock it ’til you try it
29. My favorite childhood memory is
Relive a fun or heartwarming memory from your younger years.
- Building epic pillow forts with my siblings and then tearing them apart
- Getting a bug stuck in my nose and having to go to ER to get it out
- Family road trips with a car full of snacks and endless games of “I Spy”
30. The last concert I attended was
Share your most recent live music experience, whether it was a small gig or a huge festival.
- An ’80s cover band that played “Take on Me” three times
- A local indie band in a basement – still waiting for my hearing to come back
- My niece’s piano recital – if I hear “Turkey in the Straw” one more time, I’m chewing my foot off
31. If I could be any animal, I would be
Channel your inner spirit animal and share your wild side.
- A sloth – naptime all day, every day
- A dolphin – only smart animals for me
- A corgi – because who doesn’t love a short-legged ball of fur with a smiley face
32. My favorite type of music is
What’s your jam? Share your musical preferences and find your perfect concert buddy.
- ’80s power ballads – hairbrush microphone included
- K-pop – don’t worry, I’ll teach you the dance moves
- Anything I can belt out in the shower
33. If I could instantly become an expert in something, it would be
What skill or knowledge would you love to possess without putting in the hard work?
- Playing the ukulele – now all I need is a canoe and a companion
- Salsa dancing – I love some delicious salsa when I dance – who doesn’t?
- Wine tasting – because I already have lots of experience
34. If I won the lottery, I would
Share how you’d spend your hypothetical jackpot and live out your wildest dreams.
- Build a neighborhood with homes for all my friends and family
- Probably complain about the taxes
- Buy a convertible in every color to match my mood every day
35. My favorite thing about my city is
Show some hometown pride and share the best thing about where you live.
- The music scene – it’s great if you love Cajun fiddle tunes
- The amazing food truck scene – I love my food with a hint of exhaust fumes
- The annual Easter parade where everyone has to dress like rabbits
36. My favorite way to work out is
Share how you like to break a sweat and stay fit.
- Dancing like nobody’s watching (even though they probably are)
- Chasing after my dog in the park
- Hot yoga – you have to be hot to join the class
37. My favorite type of movie is
Reveal your cinematic taste and find your next movie night partner.
- Rom-coms – I’m a sucker for a happy ending
- Classic horror films – bring on the jump scares!
- Quirky indie films that make me feel cultured
38. My ideal day off would be
How would you spend a perfect day with no work or responsibilities?
- Hiding behind trees in the park and jumping out at unsuspecting people
- Visiting every museum in the city – but never going inside
- Cuddling up with my pet and singing him lullabies
39. My favorite way to spend a rainy day is
Share your go-to indoor activity for when the weather is less than ideal.
- Staring out the window, looking for a glimmer of sun
- Playing board games by candlelight – very atmospheric
- Getting soaking wet outside, then going to a fancy restaurant and asking for a table
40. If I could live in any decade, it would be
Pick a time in history that best suits your style and interests.
- The 1960s – peace, love, and Woodstock
- The 1980s – I love big hair and even bigger shoulder pads
- The 1920s – going to a speakeasy would definitely be my thing
41. My favorite outdoor activity is
Share how you love to embrace the great outdoors and get some fresh air.
- Seeing how many knots I can tie in a blade of grass
- Do cartwheels down the street and finish with a back handspring
- Dog sledding – Unfortunately, my dog doesn’t think it’s fun when I ride him down an icy hill
42. My favorite type of date is
What type of date makes your heart flutter and keeps you smiling all night?
- The type that leads to a second date
- When we stare at each other, too nervous to talk but clearly smitten
- Wearing traditional folk costumes and walking the mall together
43. My favorite season is
Reveal which time of year makes you the happiest.
- Autumn – back-to-school season without the back-to-school
- Spring – witnessing my allergies will make or break us
- Winter – we would have to cuddle to keep warm
44. My favorite sports team is
Show your team spirit and share your favorite sports squad.
- The underdog team – I always root for the little guys
- Canadian curling because, you know, it’s curling!
- Honestly, I’m just here for the snacks and halftime show
45. The best gift I’ve ever received is
Share a funny or surprising gift that you’ll never forget.
- An ugly Christmas sweater knitted by my mom – that I only wear on Easter
- Beard oil (a funny answer if you’re a woman)
- An anatomically correct blow-up doll (another funny answer if you’re a woman)
46. My favorite way to spend a Friday night is
Reveal your go-to activity for kicking off the weekend in style.
- Putting on lederhosen and singing German folk tunes
- Driving my car in reverse around our town square
- Playing “ding dong ditch it” in my neighborhood
47. My favorite type of food is
Share your ultimate food obsession and find your culinary soulmate.
- Anything someone else cooks
- Cheetos and vodka shooters
- Avocado toast without the avocado
48. My favorite holiday is
Which holiday brings you the most joy and excitement?
- Halloween – I have a secret crush on Freddy Krueger
- Labor Day – who doesn’t love a holiday that lets you do the exact opposite of the holiday name?
- National Donut Day – do I need to explain?
49. My favorite type of exercise class is
Share your preferred way to get fit and have fun in a group setting.
- Zumba – I’ve got moves like Jagger (or at least I think I do)
- Aerial yoga – just try to imagine Downward Facing Dog
- Boxing – I promise I won’t practice my right hook on you
50. My favorite thing to cook is
Show off your culinary skills and share your go-to dish.
- A mean grilled cheese sandwich – flattened like a pancake and soaked in butter
- Sea urchin tacos – yep, it’s really a thing
- Fried Twinkies – seriously, don’t knock ‘em til you try ‘em
51. My favorite way to relax is
Share your secret to achieving ultimate relaxation and tranquility.
- Making weird faces at myself in the mirror
- Writing clever answers to Hinge questions
- A candlelit bubble bath with a glass of wine – and then throwing my cat in the water
Now you have a complete list of 51 funny Hinge prompt answers to make your profile shine and showcase your unique sense of humor. Good luck, and happy swiping!