Maybe it’s the early days, and you just started dating.
Perhaps you’ve been together for over 20 years.
Or it’s something in-between.
Whichever the case, you like making your man laugh and are searching for some “funspiration!”
Well, you’ve landed in the right spot. Because today, we’re laying out 101 humorous things to say to your boyfriend to make him laugh.
Some of them are appropriate for long-time partners.
Others are great for people in new relationships.
Pick what works for your situation!
113 Funny Questions to Ask a Guy to Make Him Laugh
Looking for some funny dating questions? We’ve sent out a clarion call to our team and curated a list of options.
But before we get started, let’s make one thing crystal clear: we’re not professional comedians! So if some of our jokes are more corny than funny, please forgive.
Funny Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend to Make Him Laugh
You’re here to learn how to make a guy laugh. So, to that end, we’ve come up with some random lines to tickle his funny bone.
1. Are hamburgers sandwiches? Where do you stand on this hot culinary debate?
2. Kiss, Marry, Kill Muppets edition: Miss Piggy, Janice, Mama Fiama?
3. How long would you last in the Hunger Games?
4. What warning label does God have on your file?
5. Your life as an “expectation versus reality” meme: what are your two pictures?
6. What is your favorite conspiracy theory? Least favorite?
7. What’s the worst joke that you know?
8. Dad jokes: where do you stand on them?
9. Do you think the internet can actually be broken?
10. Do you wear ‘days of the week’ underwear?
11. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure movie?
12. What app on your phone would raise eyebrows?
13. Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers when you were a kid?
14. Do you have a personal theme song?
15. A genie gives you two options: always say whatever is on your mind or never speak again. Which do you pick?
16. You’re babysitting your 4-year-old nephew. Do you let him watch “Yellowstone” with you?
17. If you met [insert attractive celebrity], would you remember I existed?
18. What’s the most outrageous lie you’ve ever told?
19. What celebrity do you think you look like most? Do you think other people would agree?
20. Do you have a stage name?
21. What’s your superpower?
22. Do you have an alter ego?
23. When you were a kid, did you ever walk in on your parents getting busy?
24. Do you genuinely like your siblings — or is it more of a “they’re family” type of love?
25. What’s the most unbelievable thing about you?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend to Make Him Laugh
Are you searching for more random funny questions to ask your boyfriend that are romantic? Here are 20 options on the steamier side of the aisle.
26. Besides me, what’s your favorite snack?
27. Where’s the craziest place you ever got busy?
28. What’s the first body part you wash in the shower?
29. Tell me about your biggest romantic fail — and please, include all the gory details!
30. What’s the cheapest present you ever got a girlfriend?
31. Want to come over? We can get wild. I’ll authorize it.
32. What did peanut butter say to the jelly? Oh, never mind! It’s too complicated. What I really want to know is if you wanna grab a bite after work?
33. Can we spend all night in bed…stuffing our faces?
34. Wanna take a dance class tonight? I was thinking we’d practice the horizontal mambo?
35. Wanna come over and play p*rn star tonight?
36. Is there room in your bed for me tonight?
37. I’m in the mood to cook [insert wink emoji]. Do you want to come over and help me whip something up?
38. I have to go food shopping. I love your aisle style. Wanna come?
39. Wanna come over and play house?
40. Should we lie to our friends, tell them something came up, and slip into our PJs instead of going out with them tonight?
41. I had hot dreams about you last night? Are you in the mood to make them a reality tonight?
42. In your expert opinion, what is the sexiest vegetable?
43. If I allowed it, how many women would you invite into your harem? The one rule: you cannot access Viagra, Cialis, or similar drugs.
44. Would you accept $20,000 in exchange for giving up sex for two months?
45. What’s something you believed for way too long about sex that turned out to be wrong?
46. Frodo is the least sexy name ever. Why do you think Tolkein went with it?
47. Do you want to blow everyone off tonight and make our own party?
48. What can you last longer without: me or your phone? Remember, your phone can’t…well, you know.
49. Wanna ride off into the sunset together? I think it’s time.
50. Skinny dipping tonight: you game?
Funny Things to Text Your Boyfriend to Make Him Laugh
No matter how long you’ve been together, texting funny things with your boyfriend makes the day a bit more fun. Below are some options if you need inspiration.
51. Corny joke incoming: “What do you call an everyday potato? A commentator.”
52. I’ve arrived. Now for your two other wishes.
53. According to my calculations, you owe me a romantic dinner.
54. Netflix and chill — for real. The sexy part will be me getting to pick what we watch.
55. Don’t ever text me again…if you don’t arrive with takeout.
56. I love you so much I’ll even pick up the phone when you call unannounced.
57. I can’t tonight. I need to go break [insert celebrity crush here]’s heart and tell him you’re my main guy now. How about dinner tomorrow instead?
58. I just switched on my heart’s no vacancy sign.
59. You’re definitely in my top 10 list of favorite people. In which position, exactly, I cannot say.
60. You did it! You made me remove the dating apps from my phone.
61. I’m having a serious issue today: I cannot stop thinking about you!
62. It’s time to test your true allegiance! Please pick up some tampons for me on the way home. Welcome to living together, honey!
63. Emergency meeting: your lips and mine at 7 p.m.
64. My boudoir is having a sale tonight: everything is 100% off!
65. Quick: somebody get me some gloves — because you’re too hot to handle!
66. Hey. It’s noon. Have you solved the world’s problems yet?
67. We have a huge decision ahead of us tonight: Hulu or Netflix?
68. Breaking News: The Zombies have landed. Where are we meeting up?
69. I just bumped into your ex, and we talked about your bedroom skills. Just kidding.
70. I just quit my job, and I’m moving in with you. Just kidding.
71. Your mom just called me. [Wait a beat]. No, she didn’t, but how scared did you just get?
72. It’s official: I hate everyone on this planet except you.
73. It’s 10 o’clock. Do you know where your girlfriend is?
74. Last night has me feeling geriatric today. You certainly gave us a workout last night!
75. Did you do anything interesting today – besides chatting with me?
More Related Articles
65 Of The Hardest Questions To Answer
101 Of The Best Flirty Questions To Ask A Guy
101 Intimate Questions For Couples
Silly Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Are you in a silly mood? Then these 26 random, laugh-inducing questions may fit the bill.
76. Pineapples on pizza: yes or no?
77. Would you rather have bionic legs or arms?
78. Would you rather be incredible-looking and have a slightly below-average IQ or aggressively ugly and smarter than 99% of the population?
79. If you could make up a job for yourself, what would it be?
80. What did you hate until you tried it?
81. What job could you totally lie your way into?
82. Where do you stand on cryptocurrencies: yay or no-way-Jose?
83. Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods?
84. What food would make you choose death before eating it?
85. What’s the current state of your underwear drawer?
86. What two things would you never spend money on?
87. What’s your stance on magicians?
88. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
89. How competitive are you on trivia night?
90. What do you think of people who don’t put their grocery cart back: villain or hero?
91. What do you think is the best job at the grocery store?
92. What’s your favorite sing-in-the-shower song?
93. Would you rather be a dog, cat, or hamster?
94. Do you ever watch rom-coms when you’re alone? Period dramas?
95. Which “Game of Thrones” best represents you? You can’t pick John Snow or Tyrion Lannister.
96. What’s the best nickname you’ve ever had?
97. What’s the best nickname you’ve ever given someone?
98. What’s your Hogwart’s house? Would the sorting cap feel the same?
99. How long would you last in an MMA fight with Timothy Chalamet? The Rock?
100. Have you ever been kicked out of a restaurant?
101. Who would it be if you could pick any reality star to officiate your wedding?
102. If animals could talk, which one do you think would be the most annoying?
103. Would you rather have a pet unicorn or a pet dragon?
104. If you could choose to be a vegetable, what vegetable would you be and why?
105. Do you have any weird or odd special talents?
106. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
107. If you could switch lives with any fictional movie character for just one day, who would you choose to be?
108. Would you rather be stuck permanently with a unibrow or a bedhead?
109. If you could have a beer with any celebrity, who would you choose and why?
110. Would you rather have to speak in rhyme or have to speak in a different accent every day?
111. If you could live in any time period in history, when would it be and why?
112. If you could be any age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
113. If you could only listen to one rock band for the rest of your life, who would it be?
If you could switch lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be?
Life is stressful. So add a little levity to your man’s day! After all, the smallest gestures can go a long way.