with Barrie Davenport
Learn to set firm boundaries with your emotional abuser and regain your dignity and self-esteem.
Nothing is more damaging than living with a controlling, narcissistic partner who doesn't treat you with love and respect.
Physical abuse leaves visible scars, but emotional abuse is less obvious and causes you to doubt your own perceptions. It causes you to miss the red flags of manipulation.
How did it get to the point that the person you love, the person you thought loved you, is causing you so much pain? Their controlling and crazy-making behaviors are making you feel afraid, depressed and alone.
No matter how hard you try, no matter what you do, it never seems to be enough. You feel so controlled that you've lost your identity and sense of self. Sometimes you even question whether you are the problem rather than your abuser.
Their awful behaviors are rooted in childhood experiences and until you understand how to confront your abuser and heal the past, you'll stay trapped in the victim role...
Introducing the Emotional Abuse Breakthrough
In this course you'll learn to be alert and recognize the covert emotional abuse tactics used by your partner and develop a safe but effective plan to end the abuse.
You’ll discover mind shifts and life-changing strategies that you can begin practicing right away.
Plus you'll understand why your partner abuses and if they're capable of real change.
And you'll create solid emotional boundaries that protect you and your children.
Living With a Bully?
Emotional bullies have a pattern of controlling behavior in order to get what they want, no matter who it hurts.
Victims often fear if they stand up for themselves, their partner will leave or make things worse. But once you draw a line in the sand and demand a more mature relationship, your abuser will have to make a choice -- either change the behaviors or risk losing you.
Can They Change?
Even if your abuser refuses to change, you can learn to quickly recognize their manipulative tactics and effectively confront their unacceptable behaviors, making you feel more confident and in control until you decide your next steps.
Reclaim your power and take the first step in getting your strength and self-worth back.
Enroll now and get the complete course with all the lessons and companion worksheets you can use on your computer, tablet or smartphone. And you'll get 3 guided meditations on Releasing Limiting Beliefs, Relieving Anxiety, and Nurturing Self-Esteem and Confidence.
Inside the private course you'll get:
23 Lessons | 23 Worksheets | Private Support Group | 60-Day Guarantee
2 Payments of: $54
1 Payment of: $97 (save $11)
60-Day No Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee
Breathe easy — we’re so sure you’ll find support and help from the Emotional Abuse Breakthrough Course that we’re giving you a no questions asked, unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee. Simply email us at support [at] emotionallyabused.com.
Hi. I'm Barrie Davenport
I've heard so many stories of heartbreak, confusion, and shame from my students who were desperate to end the emotional abuse in their relationship.
That's why I developed the emotional abuse course -- to help you be strong and take back control of your life.
Here's What You Will Learn:
- The psychological disorders that feed emotional abuse
- Why emotional abusers prey on their partners
- How to resist the twisted dynamic of an emotionally abusive relationship
- Why abuse victims are attracted to emotional predators
- The childhood baggage that leaves you vulnerable to dominators
- How to safely vent your rage to feel validated and unchained
- How to restore your shattered identity and sense of self
- How to cope with hopelessness and despair in long-term abuse
- How to stick to your non-negotiable boundaries, even if it means walking out the door
- The critical, iron-clad deal breakers that should cause you to pack your bags
- How to successfully navigate inner conflict and turmoil about leaving
- How to effectively confront your abuser about their unacceptable behaviors
- What it really takes for an abuser to make lasting change
- How to manage the resistant abuser if you choose to stay
- How to protect your children from an emotional abuser
- The 11-step preparation plan before you walk out the door
- The self-esteem boosting blueprint for a stronger new you
- The power of personal responsibility and a growth mindset
- How to establish the new baseline for a healthy, intimate relationship to use for life
- The next steps to create an abuse-free future
Frequently Asked Questions...
What happens after I purchase?
When you log in for the first time you'll see a few lessons that I've created to welcome you to the course and to help you easily get started.
What about my privacy?
When you register you'll choose your own user name and password so no one will have access to your private online course.
What will it say on my credit card statement?
The credit card statement will NOT reveal anything about "emotional abuse" or the course name. It will show "Webnosis" on your statement.
Will this course help my partner change?
The course is designed to help YOU change and understand more about emotional abuse, how to make the best decisions for yourself, and how to determine if your abuser is willing to change
What makes this course different?
The Emotional Abuse Breakthrough program was created over more than 5 years of research, training, coaching, and personal experience. It is one of the most robust, thorough courses available anywhere.
Where can I learn more about Barrie Davenport?
You can learn more about Barrie on her top ranked site, LiveBoldandBloom.com, where she has written hundreds of posts on relationships, emotional abuse and confidence. Barrie is also a bestselling author of over 17 books.
Not Sure It Can Help You?
I don’t want you to suffer one more minute being abused and manipulated. I want to help you stop living in guilt, fear and shame.
Taking the first step is the most difficult. Take action now to find your own voice again and recover your lost dignity.
At less than $4 per week the course will help you get the strength to stand up for yourself and regain the happiness you deserve.