10-Minute Mindfulness: 71 Simple Habits For Living In The Present Moment
Which of the following statements best describes you?
You go through your day with little stress or anxiety, rarely worrying or thinking about the past, savoring each moment to the fullest.
You go through the day with your mind racing, stressed-out about all you have to do, with little time to focus on what's really important or meaningful to you.
If you chose the latter statement, you are like most people.
Life is hectic and demanding, and to make matters worse, our minds have a way of ruminating on challenges and worries, creating more anxiety and unhappiness.
But what if you could jump of the negative mental treadmill, calm your mind, and focus more on the present moment? What if you could tap into inner peace at any time?
You can do when you develop the habit of mindfulness.
My co-author (Steve Scott) and I just released our latest book, 10-Minute Mindfulness:71 Simple Habits for Living in the Present Moment, to help you do just that.
We have written this book with the busy professional or overwhelmed parent in mind. We share mindfulness techniques you can use throughout your day, from waking up to bedtime, to foster more contentment, peace, and joy in life.
We also show you how to implement these habits only taking a few moments of your time throughout your busy day.
In 10-Minute Mindfulness, we share the habits, actions, and mindsets to sweep away the mental clutter holding you back from savoring the present moment.
You will learn:
- 10 benefits of building mindfulness habits.
- How to create new mindfulness habits so they stick.
- How to choose your first mindfulness habit.
- A series of 10-minute practices to help you be more mindful in the morning.
- A collection of afternoon routines to fight those post lunch doldrums and workday stress.
- Essential evening habits to increase connection with your most important asset: your family.
This book is full of action steps and exercises to provide an immediate, positive impact on your mindset and mood. We don't just tell you what to do. We give you practical, science-backed actions that lead to real and lasting change if practiced regularly.
Is 10-Minute Mindfulness For You?
This book is for anyone who . . .
- Wants to find relief from anxiety or depression.
- Wants to reduce worry, stress, and overwhelm.
- Desires to improve focus and productivity.
- Would like to become more centered, calm, and emotionally balanced.
- Wants to improve the intimacy and quality of a relationship.
- Is hoping to simplify their life.
- Wants more self-awareness and inner peace.
- Desires to spend more time savoring the present moment.
When you practice some of the mindfulness techniques outlined in this book, you'll notice subtle shift in your attention, mood, and appreciation for life. Mindfulness anchors you to the present so your mind doesn't take over with negative thoughts and rumination.
Here is the download link for the book: https://liveboldandbloom.com/10mm-book
No Kindle Reader? No Problem.
If you don't have a Kindle reader, don't worry. You do not need a Kindle to read these books. Here are some ways you can read this book on other devices:
If You Like 10-Minute Declutter
Please be sure to share it with your friends! Share it on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or your favorite social media network. And . . . if you enjoy the book, please leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads.