The Habit Course Registration is Live!
If you’ve ever tried — and failed — to exercise regularly, eat healthier, wake earlier, meditate, become organized, beat procrastination … you’re like a lot of us. You struggle with creating new habits.
It’s not easy, because most people don’t understand what causes habits to fail or the specific steps to creating sustainable habits.
Leo Babauta, Katie Tallo, and I are excited to present a simple solution: The Habit Course, a 4-week interactive course designed to help you create and sustain new habits for life. Registration is now open for the course, which begins Monday, April 30. Early registrants will receive a $100 discount off the regular course price.
You can change anything in your life if you focus first on creating the right habits.
Maybe you’ve spent hundreds, if not thousands, on gym memberships, workout equipment and clothes, exercise DVDs and diet books, weight loss programs … but without knowing how to create habits, none of those investments will last, or give you the results you want. Creating habits is more important than any of those things.
If you’ve spent money on productivity books or courses or tools, organizing software or planners, or any other tools or books or DVDs meant to change your life … The Habit Course is worth more than any of those, because it’s the one tool that will help you create the changes you want, changes that will stick for life.
The Habit Course Simple Method was developed over five years by Leo Babauta, creator of Zen Habits (listed as a top 25 blog by Time Magazine) and one of the world’s leading authorities on creating habits. Leo has used this method to create a slew of habits: running, healthy eating, waking early, becoming organized and productive, becoming frugal, saving, eliminating debt, daily writing, and much more. It changed his life completely.
Katie Tallo and I are co-creators of the Course. Katie is an award-winning director, writer and producer who parlayed her experience as a storyteller into the creation of her motivational blog, Momentum Gathering. After kicking a 20-year smoking habit, she became a runner, vegetarian and debt free, transforming her life by creating simple, heartfelt habits.
I am a personal and career coach and creator of this blog, as well as The Daily Brainstorm. After 25 years as a public relations professional, I re-launched my own life with a new career and new habits including daily writing, biking, healthy eating, mindfulness, and a commitment to living joyfully.
The course also features interviews, appearances, ebooks and audio by an amazing panel of guest experts, including:
Steve Pavlina, Personal Development for Smart People
J.D. Roth, Get Rich Slowly
Gretchen Rubin, The Happiness Project
Ian Newby-Clark, Professor of Psychology and habits exper
Tim Brownson, A Daring Adventure
Belinda Benn, transformation coach, author, and fitness model
Danielle LaPorte, White Hot Truth
Jonathan Wells, Advanced Life Skills
Stephanie Wetzel, Trading Pounds
Here’s what you will get from this course:
- Articles with specific strategies and actions for habit creation that have been personally tested by Leo, Barrie, and Katie, as well as by our beta test group and past course participants.
- Case studies by people from all walks of life who have succeeded in creating habits despite having struggled with them.
- An on-going forum for members only for sharing ideas, feedback, and accountability.
- Weekly live interactive Webinars hosted by Leo where you’ll learn specific actions, meet fellow participants and be part of the Q&A
- Videos and podcasts to inspire you and help you stay on track and motivated.
- Worksheets and planning materials to help you stay organized and focused.
- 11 Bonus ebooks and courses valued at more than $300.
- Interviews and appearances by a panel of guest experts.
- Most importantly — one new habit at the end of 4-weeks, and the tools to create a lifetime of powerful habits.
Register early to get a $100 discount off the regular price. You can read more and register by clicking the link below: