Moms don’t get nearly enough credit.
Between preparing meals your kids refuse to eat, pleading with them to brush their teeth, and kissing a multitude of boo-boos, who has energy for anything else?
As rewarding and joyful as motherhood is, it’s also often filled with tears and self-doubt.
The next time mom-life leaves you feeling overwhelmed and depleted, try some positive affirmations for mothers to motivate yourself.
How to Use Daily Affirmations for Moms
Some days you feel on top of the world and in control. Other days the challenges of raising little humans make you want to hide under your bed with a bottle of PInot and a gallon of Ben and Jerry’s.
Use mom affirmations to boost your self-confidence and heal the fear that you are failing as a mother.
Here are a few tips for using affirmations successfully:
- Make them part of your daily routine
- Write them down
- Repeat them often and out loud if possible
- Post them everywhere, so you see them regularly
- Record yourself reciting them and play them back to yourself
105 Positive Daily Affirmations For Moms
Regardless of how you currently feel about your parenting capabilities, positive affirmations can rewire your brain, so you feel empowered and worthy.
They won’t complete your neverending to-do list, erase your constant worry, or fight the homework fight. Still, daily affirmations for moms can help you realize how fantastic you are at the boo-boo kissing, monster-slaying, and problem-solving powers your kids count on you for.
Positive Affirmations For Single Moms
1. I am doing my best as a mom, and that is good enough.
2. I release all self-judgment of my capabilities as a mom.
3. I release all expectations and parent my children how I see fit.
4. My love for my children increases every day.
5. I know I am the best mom for my children.
6. I am kind to myself when I make mistakes as a mother.
7. I am becoming a better mom every day in every way.
8. I am an incredible mother as well as an incredible woman.
9. I embrace the positive aspects of motherhood today and every day.
10. I always love, respect, and appreciate myself and my kids unconditionally.
11. I am dedicated to having fun with my kids today.
12. I hold an unwavering belief that I am the best mom for my kids.
13. I am focused on the good things I do as a mom.
14. I embrace my self-worth as a mom and a woman.
15. My family is my own and whole as it is.
16. I am worthy of relaxing and taking time for myself.
17. I am braver and stronger than anything that comes my way.
18. I am exactly who my children need as their mom.
19. I am allowed to ask others for help when I need it.
20. I am a great, loving mom, exactly as I am.
21. I trust my maternal instincts to help me make good parenting decisions.
22. I am creating a special bond with my kids every day.
23. I am strong and resilient, and I easily overcome setbacks.
24. I am providing a stable home and life for my children.
25. I remain hopeful even in times of struggle and stress.
26. I am focusing on seeing the best in myself and my kids.
27. I am grateful for the small daily improvements I make as a mom.
28. I am unaffected by decisions other moms make for their families.
29. I am grateful for my children, who bring me much love and joy.
30. I am capable of making the best possible choices for my kids.
31. I feel good about myself and love myself as I am.
32. I am worthy of taking care of myself as I care for my children.
33. I set a good example for my kids by showing myself love and compassion.
34. I am capable of making smart parenting choices and decisions.
35. I lovingly embrace the wonderful, capable mother I am becoming.
36. I am a blessing to my children, and they know it.
37. I am creating loving, lifelong memories with my kids every day.
38. I am worthy of the praise I receive as a mother.
39. I embrace my strengths as a mother and forgive my shortcomings.
40. I am a wonderful role model for my kids every day.
More Related Articles
Positive Affirmations For New Moms
41. I am now celebrating the gift of motherhood and life.
42. I welcome the challenges of motherhood with a warm heart.
43. I am grateful for the beautiful, fulfilling experience of motherhood.
44. I am learning to take better care of my baby each day.
45. I am capable of providing all the love and care my baby needs.
46. I take care of myself to take care of my baby.
47. I am strong and capable of being a good mom.
48. I embrace the challenges of motherhood with grace and gratitude.
49. I am grateful for my ability to learn and grow as a mother.
50. I am worthy of loving my child and being loved by her.
51. I accept my imperfections as a mom and allow myself to do my best.
52. I always choose what is best for myself and my baby.
53. I am a kind, caring, patient mother to my child.
54. I trust my instincts to know what my baby needs.
55. I release all thoughts of self-doubt and accept that my best is good enough.
56. I feel a stronger connection to my baby every day.
57. I feel confident, safe, and secure in my abilities as a new mother.
58. I am a dedicated, loving mother with everything I need to care for my baby.
59. I am capable of handling all that comes my way.
60. I am grateful for the precious life I have created.
61. Today, I choose to focus on my good qualities as a mother and a woman.
62. I have the patience I need to care for my baby.
63. I openly and lovingly embrace this precious time with my baby.
64. I am aware of my needs and my baby’s needs.
65. I warmly embrace the special sweetness of raising a child.
66. I am surrounded by loving, supportive, respectful people I can count on.
67. I trust my intuition to know what is best for my baby.
68. I am grateful for the opportunity to raise my baby.
69. I release all comparisons to other moms and embrace my unique style.
70. I am capable of providing the safe, loving space my child needs.
71. I love my baby and myself and our growing bond.
72. I am fulfilling my purpose as a mother right here, right now.
73. I release the need for perfection and show myself grace and compassion.
74. I am filled with the peace, love, and joy of motherhood.
75. I am everything that my little one wants and needs.
Positive Affirmations For Working Moms
76. I am powerful and indestructible and easily conquer any challenges I face.
77. I feel love and gratitude for my children and the joy they bring me.
78. I am a great mom in the eyes and hearts of my children.
79. I trust and follow my intuition even when things go wrong.
80. I am now forgiving myself for my imperfect parenting choices.
81. I set reasonable expectations for myself as a mom and a woman.
82. I openly embrace my time with my children today and every day.
83. I am a strong and loving woman who sets excellent examples for her kids.
84. I release my mom guilt and know I am a good mom.
85. I exude gratitude, grace, and patience throughout my whole day.
86. I am doing my best to be a good mom, and that is good enough.
87. I am capable of creating the best life for my family.
88. I release all worries about others’ opinions about my abilities as a mom.
89. I am a rock for my kids and create a safe space for them.
90. I am setting a good example for my children when I take care of myself.
91. I forgive my kids’ flaws and love them as they are.
92. I am committed to being loving and kind with my children.
93. I am teaching my kids to be authentic and confident.
94. I am choosing peace and joy amongst all the chaos.
95. I fully and completely believe in my ability to provide for my kids.
96. I embrace and accept the present moment free of judgment.
97. I feel calm, peaceful, and grounded in times of chaos.
98. I take action to create the life I want for myself and my kids.
99. I have everything I need within me to be an amazing mom and person.
100. I am brave enough to face the struggles of motherhood.
101. I lead by example to show my children what I expect of them.
102. I am strong enough to overcome any challenges I face as a mom.
103. I am thankful for my creative, unique, and loving children.
104. I am a warrior and bravely face any obstacles of motherhood.
105. I am full of energy and enthusiasm as I embrace my time with my kids.
Whether you have one little darling or ten, they’re newborns or nearly grown, or you’re doing it alone, or with a partner, it’s time you realize what an amazing mother you are.
Use these affirmations for moms to improve your mindset and belief in your ability to be exactly what your little ones need you to be– their mom who isn’t perfect but does the best she can and loves them unconditionally.
And always remember – YOU ARE ENOUGH.