I created Live Bold and Bloom because that’s exactly what I want to inspire you to do.
~I offer practical , realistic strategies to push you out of your comfort zone.
~I’ll challenge you to shift your thinking and take forward action so you can fear less and live more.
~I want you to uncover your passion in life and live it.
I’ve learned that the only way to grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually, is by stretching yourself.
Not by practicing Yoga (although that’s a great stretch too!), but by doing something that might not feel natural at first. In fact, it might feel a bit uncomfortable.
It’s easy to live inside our closed up buds.
But wouldn’t you rather open up and bloom gloriously?
Wouldn’t you rather live the life of your dreams instead of just dreaming about it?
Part of my life dream is helping others discover their own. That is my calling.
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” ~Anais Nin
I write post several articles a week about all aspects of life – relationships, personal growth, career, money, health, lifestyle. But there’s one common thread – how you can move far beyond the status quo and enjoy a full, enriching, balanced, and joyful life!
Here’s a bit more about me:
- I’m a life passion coach, helping people to make amazing changes in their lives by uncovering and living their passions. If you are interested in my coaching services, please read more about it here.
- I am a blog/online coach, working with individuals to help them launch or polish their sites in order to build readership and profit. You can learn more about my blog coaching here.
- I have been a public relations professional for over 25 years, working in corporate, agency and non-profit settings, as well as having my own PR consultancy. I have worked with celebrities, authors, artists, dancers, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
- I am the creator of BarrieDavenport.com, an expert site focused solely on helping people uncover and live their life passions.
- I created or co-created several personal development courses and events including The Path to Passion and The Habit Course,
- Most importantly, I’m the mom of three nearly-grown children who have taught me everything about living fearlessly, loving unconditionally, shifting my thinking, and being patient.
Check out my course, Discover Your Passion: A Step-by-Step Course for Creating the Life of Your Dreams.
My Articles Have Been Featured In . . .
Zen Habits — How to Simplify When You Love Your Stuff
The Change Blog — 10 Critical Steps to Sustainable Life Change
Change Your Thoughts — 20 Practical Ways to Kick Fear in the Butt
Marc and Angel Hack Life — 25 Lessons I’ve Learned in 50 Years
Zen Family Habits — Simple and Consistent Parenting: 10 Key Strategies
Momentum Gathering — Soul Colonic, Anyone?
The Power of Choice — Laugh and Be Happy: 15 Hilarious Blogs
My Super-Charged Life — Put Me in Coach. How Life Coaching Works for You
A-List Blogging Bootcamps –From Zero to 2001 Subscribers in 4 Months
“Live Bold & Bloom is a powerful tool for living a better life. Barrie walks the walk, and knows how to simplify complex problems with actionable, easy steps.” ~ Leo Babauta, Zen Habits
“If you need encouragement, know-how, or coaching, Barrie Davenport is the person to go to. She has a compassionate heart, a sharp mind, and an eye for what to change for maximum success.” ~ Mary Jaksch, Goodlife Zen and Write to Done
“Barrie has the unique ability to hone right in on an issue, and work with you to allow you to come to a realization of your own, which is so much more powerful than someone else telling you what your real issues are. Nurturing, caring and encouraging are qualities not every coach possess, but Barrie has them in abundance.” ~ Steve Aitchison, Change Your Thoughts
“Barrie is truly a gem. She possesses a wealth of knowledge, experience and practical wisdom, and added to that, she has a wicked sense of humor, a love of life and a generous soul. Writer, friend, coach, mentor or partner, whatever her role, Barrie openly and willingly shares her greatest gift — the ability to help you lead a better, more soulful life.” ~ Katie Tallo, Momentum Gathering