About Barrie Davenport
I created Live Bold and Bloom because that’s exactly what I want to inspire you to do — live boldly and bloom wildly!
- I offer practical, realistic strategies to push you out of your comfort zone and build your self-confidence.
- I’ll challenge you to shift your thinking, take positive action, and learn new habits so you can fear less and live more.
- I show you how to uncover your passion in life and live it every day.
- I invite you to examine your relationships and how you interact with the people you love the most so you can maintain the health and joy of these connections.
I’ve learned that the only way to grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually, is by stretching yourself. Not by practicing Yoga (although that’s a great stretch too!), but by doing something that might not feel natural at first. In fact, it might feel a bit uncomfortable.
It’s easy to live inside our closed up buds and cling to the life we have, no matter how uninspired or unhappy it might be. But wouldn’t you rather open up and bloom gloriously? Wouldn’t you rather live the life of your dreams instead of just dreaming about it?
Part of my life dream is helping others discover their own. That is my calling, my life passion.
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” ~Anais Nin
I write post several articles a week about all aspects of life – relationships, self-confidence, career, overcoming fear, lifestyle. But there’s one common thread – how you can move far beyond the status quo and enjoy a full, enriching, balanced, confident, and joyful life!
Here’s a bit more about me . . .
- I’m a life passion coach, helping people make amazing changes in their lives by uncovering and living their passions. If you are interested in my coaching services, please read more about it here.
- I am a blog coach, working with individuals to help them launch or polish their sites in order to build readership and profit. You can learn more about my blog coaching here.
- I was a public relations professional for over 25 years, working in corporate, agency and non-profit settings, as well as having my own PR consultancy. I have worked with celebrities, authors, artists, dancers, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
- I am the creator of BarrieDavenport.com, an expert site focused on helping people uncover and live their life passions, as well as teaching them how to create a successful online presence with their passions.
- I created several personal development online courses including Simple Self-Confidence, The Path to Passion and my upcoming course Sticky Habits.
- Most importantly, I’m the mom of three nearly-grown children who have taught me everything about living fearlessly, loving unconditionally, shifting my thinking, and being patient.
Contact: mybloomlife [at] gmail [dot] com
My Articles Have Been Featured In . . .
The Huffington Post Finer Minds Tiny Buddha Think Traffic
Zen Habits The Change Blog Successful Blogging
Change Your Thoughts Problogger Write to Done
Goodlife Zen Marc and Angel Hack Life Zen Family Habits
Pick the Brain Make It Happen Momentum Gathering
The Power of Choice Unwrap Your Mind My Super-Charged Life
What people are saying about Barrie . . .
“Live Bold & Bloom is a powerful tool for living a better life. Barrie walks the walk, and knows how to simplify complex problems with actionable, easy steps.” ~ Leo Babauta, Zen Habits
“If you need encouragement, know-how, or coaching, Barrie Davenport is the person to go to. She has a compassionate heart, a sharp mind, and an eye for what to change for maximum success.” ~ Mary Jaksch, Goodlife Zen and Write to Done
“Barrie has the unique ability to hone right in on an issue, and work with you to allow you to come to a realization of your own, which is so much more powerful than someone else telling you what your real issues are. Nurturing, caring and encouraging are qualities not every coach possess, but Barrie has them in abundance.” ~ Steve Aitchison, Change Your Thoughts
“Barrie is truly a gem. She possesses a wealth of knowledge, experience and practical wisdom, and added to that, she has a wicked sense of humor, a love of life and a generous soul. Writer, friend, coach, mentor or partner, whatever her role, Barrie openly and willingly shares her greatest gift — the ability to help you lead a better, more soulful life.” ~ Katie Tallo, Momentum Gathering